• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Pokemon Region

The Best Region

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Well. Its Time that this thread was created. And I want A REAL DEBATE TO START BROS. WE MUST DISCUSS WHICH ONE IS BEST AND WHZ You must list REASONS Why that region was TEH BEST.
I Personally think Hoenn was the best. All the starters could be physical or special, didnt look terrible, and had great typing.
The map was AWESOME. Mad routes, caves, mountains, but best of all? ΤΗΕ FRIGGIN SEA BRO. I loved the sea area. Underwater? Also friggin' beast.
I also friggin loved the damn Secret Bases. And the Battle Frontier??? F*CK YEAH!!! Screw the Pt/HG/SS one. That one was COMPLETE SH*T. Emerald had ACTUAL CHALLENGE. THE FRONTIER WAS ORIGINAL!!! The prizes??? Friggin' awesome. Crazy A.ss berries like Starf. Hell Yeah. The Legendaries were Bada.ss too. they looked awesome, and looked like they had these crazy tatoos. The bad guys??? Pretty cool too. Better then Rocket. And Plasma. And Galactic. MAGMA AND AQUA BRO! BLOODZ VS CRIPZ!! IN POKEMON!!! AWWWEEEESSOOOMMMEE. You get to use a blaziken in the middle of a gang war. A dream come true. XDD.
But yeah. Hoenn all the way. Screw those other regions.

Last edited:

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
I know, But I want an actual debate. Posting in this thread would attract people who are up for a serious debate.

spuds4ever

Johto just has that little soft spot for me. Probably because it was where the first game I had was set and I restarted so many times. I couldn't help but feel a little dissapointed that it was too easy...

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Sh*t. I think I didn't see that it was non-poke. CAN A MOD MOVE THIS?

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
BIG BLACK LETTERS show that I am SERIOUS.

^XDD.
Actually, Can we just debate it here? I mean there was that "BLUE IS NOT THE REAL THIRD GAME" B*tching thread, so I honestly think, pokemon related or not, this should just stay here.

Latis

Lati@s
It may be in the wrong section but I like Hoenn the best because it seems to have more stuff to do then the other regions.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Kanto. I love the original games so much.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Hoenn is my favorite because it was my first region, and I know it inside out from all the times I've played it. I can pretty much remember every rare pokemon that can be found on every route without looking it up, such as Ralts and Surskit in route 102, and Chimecho in Mt. Pyre. I also remember looking for Wingull on route 110 as soon as I start the game, even though I'm not using it in my party.

If you don't believe me, check the sig.

Eidolos

Bug Maniac
Johto. The first, Kanto, was amazing simply because at the time, Pokemon was a big thing. it was completely unheard of. Johto only added to that since they took a step in the right direction, adding things people wanted. Not to mention backwards compatibility with games! Sure, it's throughout the series as a whole now, but think about it. at the time, sequels and prequels interacting with each other and affecting one another was unheard of!Not to mention when Steel and Dark were introduced. They managed to improve their game, which was also quite rare since sequels always have a hard time matching the originals. ANd the pokemon they added was one of the best "region-adding" in my opinion. It wasnt excessive, but they added just enough to create far more depth in raising a totally unique team.

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
^XDD.
Actually, Can we just debate it here? I mean there was that "BLUE IS NOT THE REAL THIRD GAME" B*tching thread, so I honestly think, pokemon related or not, this should just stay here.

No.

1) This is the debate section. It's for bickering about religion, politics, gay marriage, abortion, etc.

2) Pokemon does not belong in Misc at all. The entire rest of the site is dedicated to it.

3) Even if this thread was in the right section it would be closed, because we have a "Your favorite anything" thread

4) What's to debate? Who cares what the "best" region is? It's just a matter of your own opinion. Nobody's right or wrong.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
No.

1) This is the debate section. It's for bickering about religion, politics, gay marriage, abortion, etc.

2) Pokemon does not belong in Misc at all. The entire rest of the site is dedicated to it.

3) Even if this thread was in the right section it would be closed, because we have a "Your favorite anything" thread

4) What's to debate? Who cares what the "best" region is? It's just a matter of your own opinion. Nobody's right or wrong.

Herp Derp. This is actually a Debate over whether or not this thread should stay here. LOL.
No but seriously, Knowing Ethan, he'll probrably lock this. Or that creepy shiny unbreon guy. Either way. I am sparking an arguement Debate, am I not??

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Herp Derp. This is actually a Debate over whether or not this thread should stay here. LOL.
No but seriously, Knowing Ethan, he'll probrably lock this. Or that creepy shiny unbreon guy. Either way. I am sparking an arguement Debate, am I not??

Since when is Profesco creepy? He's one of the cool mods.

draya the dark master

Sort of Undead atm♥
hoenn has the most original layout IMO
the main thing with that would be the natural volcanic island layout where the others all seem more mainland... another thing is the layout of the pokemon contests, they where sort of like a mini league
the other one is that hoenn is home to alot of my favourite pokemon

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Wrong section anyway
I say hoenn because lets admit it had the best characters plot a more interesting twist. Lots of evolutions more character development for both jessie and ash.
Brock not so much.

Profesco

gone gently
Or that creepy shiny unbreon guy. Either way.

All those years I spent giving away free candy from the back of my van have come back to haunt me. :(

Anyway, as folks have said, Pokemon doesn't belong in Misc. You can make all the arguments about "debating belongs in debates," but that's still after the fact, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.