• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The best pokemon that Ash ever caught in Kanto

Which is the best?

• Total voters

Buck The Bidoof Masta

No HM Slaves Here
Charizard is the man, and my second favorite starter.

Charizard is the best vote

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
This poll should be changed. Pikachu wasn't caught, Prof. Oak gave it to him. Squirtle joined him, and IIRC, Charmander joined him too? Snorlax and Lapras technically weren't caught in Kanto, it was the Orange Islands. And Tauros was caught for him. Soo ... yeah. :x

And, c'mon, where's Caterpie? That was his best catch IMO.

Journeyman

…… …… …… ▼
This poll should be changed. Pikachu wasn't caught, Prof. Oak gave it to him. Squirtle joined him, and IIRC, Charmander joined him too? Snorlax and Lapras technically weren't caught in Kanto, it was the Orange Islands. And Tauros was caught for him. Soo ... yeah. :x

Don't dwell on minor details. And no, Caterpie may be his first catch, but not his best.

kingferret53

A duel well fought..
Not on the list, but I choose caterpie. yep yep yep. lol

Atticus

For me it's a toss up between muk and kingler. Both won him some league matches and had pretty interesting personalities even though they were over shadowed by the rest of his team. If you want to get technical kingler is the only poke Ash has ever truly caught on his own. :) ... My votes for kingler.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I can't believe I totally missed the lack of Butterfree and Primeape. Funny how you miss those out, yet include the Orange Archipelago pair...

Anyway, had Butterfree been included, I'd have chosen it over Pidgeot (who I chose originally, along with Kingler) anyday.

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
Bulbasaur. Such a cute Pokemon!

John The Greek

Event pkmn searcher

1)Well, Ash might caught them in Orange Islands but these are still in Kanto,right??? (I mean the islands)
2)As for Pikachu,Squirtle and Charmander are still Ash's pokemons!!! They are in his pokeballs so I consider them pokemon that Ash caught!!
3)Also I didn't have the luxury to add Caterpie in my list!!!
I coudn't make any other polls!!!

Last edited: