• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Season Of Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamai

Tamers. It had the most plot devolpment (IMO), the final enemy didn't have just 1 or 2 episodes to do it's stuff *looks towards Apocalymon and MaloMyotismon* and it was very easily the darkest season.

And the idea of Bio-Merging was just awesome~

Domino v1

Terrell Owens 4 MVP
I think it'd have to go right in order. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, than 4th for me. It's really a toss up between 1st and 2nd IMO.

Token

I'm torn between Savers and Tamers. Tamers actually had depth, and the endibg left it open without ruining it like O2 did for the original. But Savers has Masaru, who knocks over giant digimon with a single punch to digivolve.

Token

I'm torn between Savers and Tamers. Tamers actually had depth, and the endibg left it open without ruining it like O2 did for the original. But Savers has Masaru, who knocks over giant digimon with a single punch to digivolve.

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
I haven't seen all of Tamers and I've only see the last five or so episodes of Frontier, but I can tell I love Tamers more than any of series. Although Savers may be better, but I doubt it. Tamers is dark and just plain cool. Not cool as in shallow with action, but deep with awesome music and plotlines. I stopped watching around the time they got to the Digital World, but I've heard the rest is just as good if even better. Impmon going to Mega level, killing LeoMon, and making Crazy-Girl-Next-Door-Figure-With-A-Puppet depressed sounds excellent. I can't wait to download subs of that series.

02 comes second, thanks to the rushed ending (even though I liked the 20-years-later thing) and the formulamatic beginning.

Token

hobohunter

my favorite is Adventure 01 becausse its original and then my second favorite is Tamers

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
1st, 3rd, and so far 5th seasons are all great. No plot holes, great story, awesome digimon, all in one.

Double_Edge

Cool Lander
I liked adventure and adventure 02. After that I couldnt really get attached to the characters like I did on the first one. Tamers got boring for me. And I havent seen all of frontier. But I have seen the first few epsidoes and some of the evil spirits. Then the stuff of kouchi and kouji was very emo. Savers is boring. i've seen 1-7 and it is just one of those shows with no story, only defeating 1 new digimon an epeisode.

thunderblade12

digimon savers has more of an anime look to it, the characters look older to which is a good change. the only reason they are only defeating different digimon each episode so far is so they can have the main digimon digivolve to atleast the ultimate levellike all the past seasons

from what I've seen, the story is "defeat any random digimon that shows up".
And it obviously isn't, since it's now on it's second arc.

And besides, in case you haven't watched it in a while, the first ten or so episodes of Adventure were pretty much taken up with all the character's digimon getting to the adult level.

Status
Not open for further replies.