• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Severely Neglected Pokémon

The best of the best.

• Total voters

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I've noticed Aggron appearing alot lately as well. He was used by Frank, James, I think he was in the Tag Battle during a quick shot, the guy in the Riolu special, and some more.

Anyway, Golbat. I've always thought they had a very quirky and cute design, and they were pretty cool in the latest episode flying out windows, and swarming a temple.

And hell, y'know, I forgot we even had one on the main cast for a few episodes.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
The basic gist of the thread is "Which of these largely overused characters do you find the least annoying/most tolerable?"

Sheesh guys, am I really that bad at sarcasm? I try and try, slaving over a luke warm keyboard all day, and this is the thanks I get for all my hard work?!

Don't worry, Gravy. People just post before they read the thread. I once made a thread about obsessive Misty haters, and I got posts about how stupid Misty fans are.

Anyway, as for the thread, I'd say scizor, because, screw its shaftedness, the thing's made of metal and has pinchers. How can a Futurama fan resist it?

Plus, I like the scizor in Big Brother.

PDL

disenchanted
We seriously need more episodes about Pidgey, specifically fat ones.

Cobalt_Latios

Oh boy, something tells me people missed the point of Gravy's thread. :rolleyes:

Think "opposite of thread title."
I had a double take when I noticed the poll selection.

Me: wait a minute... this doesn't make sense... oh wait.

The basic gist of the thread is "Which of these largely overused characters do you find the least annoying/most tolerable?"
Again, realized that once I saw the poll selection.

Oh, and it seems I DID miss out Gyarados and Skarmory (also Rhydon, come to think of it) who are just as notorious as the others. You can blame Milotic and it's not-at-all-opinion-based beauty for distracting me.
Yeah, had you put Gyarados, I probably would have voted him instead.

I honestly, just voted Scizor, mostly because it's had many appearances, but none of them were really just "thrown in there".

...or rather, I just randomly chose something that was as the thread description said: "tolerable".

Meh. Don't let it get to you Gravy, not everyone knows of your cleverness. Just give it time, people will figure it out... even if it does take some time. I like this thread though. A style that's refreshing, somewhat.

~C_L~

firelovindocker

i vote arcanine because it's never seen growlithe is ok but a strong flame dog tank which is popular it's only been in sonnoh for a few seconds

The Everlovin' Thing

Fedoras galore
Probably Arcanine or Onix. I dunno I've always liked them despite being overused.

neptune_84

It's go time!
i had to say scizor. they are fast, good defences and are powerful. milotic i think has been seen alot in the anime and brock had a golbat so he did get some coverage in the show.

Araleon

Chill

Sheesh guys, am I really that bad at sarcasm? I try and try, slaving over a luke warm keyboard all day, and this is the thanks I get for all my hard work?!

Oh, and it seems I DID miss out Gyarados and Skarmory (also Rhydon, come to think of it) who are just as notorious as the others. You can blame Milotic and it's not-at-all-opinion-based beauty for distracting me.

LOL, Gravy. Some people got the point of your thread, me included.

I think Gyarados or Steelix is the most appearences, but I like Gyarados and Steelix, so I'll go with them anyways.

GreatLiver

Surprised Rhydon's not on that list. That thing shows up in so many stills of like contests and such.

Of those listed, I'd have to go with Arcanine. It's too cool to get old.

thunderblade12

Milotic! We hardly ever see that thing. The only recurring characters to ever have one is Robert, Juan, Wallace, Lucy, Joanna and HOPEFULLY Cynthia in the future.