• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The best thing that happened to you on D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
Porbaly when i accidently threw my pokerus infected porygon i got over gts (i had no clue whatsoever what PKRS stood for lol) away, after i was angry for like 4 days and decided to get a dewgong for my pokedex, the first one i traded for *and the only one that didnt ask for a virtully impossible pokemon or legendary* had pokerus, and evry sence its been maditory for my team to be infected. that or found out how to use the easter egg (not quite a glitch as i figure nintendo put it in on purpose* on how to easily catch pokemon, man even WITH it it was hard to catch heatran, but i still caught it twice, once for me once for my friend

Mamoswine Power

i caught my first ever shiny last week,a shiny zubat. there have been other other good things but i'm still pretty happy with doing that.

razor fire

not actually the best but I got a legit shiny ho-oh and electivire from gts.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Finding two shinies in a row: a Gyarados and a Lumineon. Lucky day.

Also, in FR/LG I saw a shining Paras in the Safari Zone. Good thing that first ball caught it; I'm horrible at the Safari Game.

E4 Edo

for the first time in my pokemon life i ev trained a team for wifi battles (its not the best but it is quite good)

Metallica

The Best thing to me was finally finding a;446; in a honey tree and it was shiny. its now one of my better pokemon in my party

Catching Dialga in a Pokeball, getting a Jap. Dialga w/ Pokerus off of GTS, and finding a Shiny Gloom and Marcargo when training.

VTUSH

<---Hatched
mine was randomely encountering a shiny quagsire in the great marsh and capturing it

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
When I got Pokerus and beat the Master Rank Beuaty Contest!

razor fire

when I won cool contest master rank without full sheen

Aacheron

cant find a thread that says bummest thing that ever happened lol, so here i go...i was chaining bibarels (for attack ev's) where azelf was, and i found a shiny in the grass! but a common bibarel broke my chain =/. i put a lvl 73 crobat at the front whilst my baby azumarill held onto a exp gain, i even used max repel, does anyone know what gives?

E4 Edo

Catching a shiny male adamant ralts... hurray for synchronize!!!

Chimecho3000

Catching a shiny Weepinbell, Zangoose, and Cacturne within a month! (No poke'radar)

Also catching a shiny Unown W the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.