• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The best thing that happened to you on D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Cubone.

Uh Wow:eek:!! The best thing that happened to me is getting 2 pokeradar shinies today, 2 yesterday, and 2 on Friday, making a Grand Total of 6 shinies in less than a week:D!!

I thought the same thing, that guy goes all out on his posts.

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?

electivire165

seeing mesprit for the first time, thinking what the heck, threw a poke ball, what do you know mesprit is mine!!!!!

Seds

Boulder Trainer
I am glad to see you all liked my warstory.

:p

cecil

Armed with a Mind
Caught a Cresselia with 3 throws of Ultra Balls...
Other than that, no, guess I'm not that lucky enough...

Elite Four Muadita

I capture a Shiny Buneary ^.^, Hatch a Modest mareep with 31 sp atk IV

Catching a Cresselia with the first Quick Ball I used, then realizing that she has 31 IVs in Def and 30 IVs in SDef.

Other than that, well the time that I got my first legit Movie Darkrai.

Officer Jenny

Poliwag ftw
shiny oddish.... completely made my day!

Charmaster15

Fire/Flying Trainer
Well i guess obtaining the Pal Park feature. Now i can transfer all 360 of my pokemon from LG into Diamond. But still havent started lol.

Right now the best thing happenin is my rhyhorn learning thunder fang through breeding and obtaining Piplup which makes me be able to finally finish one of my Diamond starter teams.

Current teams completed.
Infernape Team
Torterra Team
Empoleon Team
Blaziken Team
Sceptile Team and
Swampert Team

Turtwig.owns

Well i guess obtaining the Pal Park feature. Now i can transfer all 360 of my pokemon from LG into Diamond. But still havent started lol.

Right now the best thing happenin is my rhyhorn learning thunder fang through breeding and obtaining Piplup which makes me be able to finally finish one of my Diamond starter teams.

Current teams completed.
Infernape Team
Torterra Team
Empoleon Team
Blaziken Team
Sceptile Team and
Swampert Team

Thats is awesome man, but I would hold off on transfering most of them, mostly because you dont have that much room in your Diamond Boxes ( I dont think). Congrats on getting all those pokemon though man, I dought many people ( including me ) could have had the patience to do all that.

Yemi Hikari

My favorite thing was trading over the Manphy egg I had worked so hard to get on Pokemon Ranger and then braging about it to my brother, who wanted one, but I told him to go get his own game!

razor fire

grattis Treskalle! to me it was hatching a shiny paras when I was trying to hatch for perfect IVs and moves.

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
I never find shinys, :( i guess i will have to keep looking!
The best thing for me was in the poke leage, i was on the LAST pokemon (milotic) and it K-Od my Empoleon, i lost.....BUT i had my pokedex full so i got my national pokedex, traded my high levels frm Ruby, and K-Od the Poke Leage!!!! WOOT!

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
In this very moment I'm posting, I've caught a shiny Jolly Roselia with Natural Cure, without chaining, south of the Hearthome Mansion:)

Shiny-1.png

Last edited:

VTUSH

<---Hatched
the best thing for me would be finding a shiny quagsire and capturing it in the great marsh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.