• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The best thing that happened to you on D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorisw

Finding a shiny shellos,dugtrio,beduw (and in ruby groudon)

I don't know if I posted anything here before, but I have a new best thing ~
SRing for a Pokémon, and actually getting a Shiny from it ^_____________^
(it was a Drifloon)

gardevoir11

The First Princess
I think it was probably catching my first shiny: an oddish (pathetic yeah, but it was still nice to find one)

RICH

got pokerus over the gts and found a shiny zubat that i traded to some loser for a mew (ripped him off bigtime :)

Perv_Boy

my friend gave me a shiney charmander witch is now a shiney charizard, I cought my first Shiney witch was a machop (doni't like them that much but my heart was racing when I saw it) my friend have me a shiney beldum

Mine would have to be getting my first Spiritomb over GTS (it had some japanese name though), and then finding out it had Poke'rus on it, my first time encountering the "virus". It then went on to be the parent of many Spiritomb...

Pretty much catching all my legendaries on Diamond was the best thing for me because
only on a couple pokemon did I actually have to restart and also on a couple I caught
them with only one ultra ball.

Actually catching a shiny Sulgma without looking for it while I was on my way to Heatren.

:D

editz: Level up, too.

Kenzen

aka Pant
Though Catching a Shiny would be one of the greatest things I could have happen on Diamond so far my best thing to happen to me was beating with elite four and Cynthia with just my 6 level 48 pokemon.
My Staraptor in red HP scored a Critical Hit on Lucario =D Yay for Crits

cavaliers211

The best thing that ever happened to me in Pokemon Diamond is probably receiving my Lv. 50 Darkrai from Toys'R'Us. My Darkrai is Lv. 87 now. He's my favorite Pokemon!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.