• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The best thing that happened to you on D/P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loony

The what?
Getting my first shiny (magnemite) in Diamond. It was swarming (duh) and i had a chain of something like 20 magnemites, when I accidentaly broke the chain with something else. I set off on my way to the pokemon center, having given up on chaining, and bumped into a , yes you guessed it, shiny magnemite, I was over the moon!

MAGAX

Symbol Hunter
caught a shiny wooper while EV training hp for my rhyperior. the wooper even has 30 IV in def. third shiny i ever caught ever caught(slugma was 1st in sapp, followed by weedle in FR)

Smashmind

I traded for a Spiritoumb over GTS and caught Pokerus.
P.S How do you use Pokeradar?

Rizardosaur

Fire Trainer
In Emerald, I was collecting Heart Scales by catching Luvdiscs and I ran into my shiny Luvdisc. It's a big deal because it's my first and only shiny I ever ran into in my 3-4 years of playing Pokemon (...all those miserable attempts at chaining....sob...)

I trade my lv 40 Naive Regice For a lv 40 Shiny Serious Regice today. My first shiny, and I couldn't even tell that it was shiny.

Wat.
An hour into the game, I trade a Kriketot for a Turtwig over the GTS. I used that turtwig to beat the game.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
i caught dialga, azelf, and uxie with pokeballs!
and also the day i got my diamond on april 22 2007 on my way back to my moms house in the game i ran into a shiny bidoof!

tehbesto

iPodelicious
Perfectly legit Palkia with perfect speed and special attack IVs. The thing took me weeks to soft-reset for.

Then the same Palkia caught pokerus. o_O

AbsolutePwnage

The Lonely Weavile
I beat the game lol Thats the best thing. Other than some of the shinies I ran into.

yazdaeth

My Dragonair (while it was younger) randomly caught pokerus after a battle and I was stoked! (I would have a shiny story, however the only shiny I've ever ran into was a shiny Bibarel in the Safari Zone and it ran after the first ball I threw...)

Lugia Tamer

< Is friggin awesome
Nothing really great has happened to me in DP. The only shiney I've run into was a Mawile in Emerald, but none so far in DP. I've gotten PokeRus a few times though.

TYR4N1T4R

Quick Ball
I got my only shiny from an egg which was a pink shellos. The colour hardly changes and it's nature is bashful. I still like it anyway

Argon

Banned
Gon: The two colored pokemon I found in Emerald Version were a Hariyama from Victory road, and a random Tentacool just West of Pacifidlog town.

Ar: The two... well, now, three colored pokemon I obtained in Sapphire Version were a Golbat in Meteor Falls, and a Nincada which evolved into Ninjask and Shedinja.

Cel: The only colored pokemon I encountered in Pearl Version was a Shellos that was in a grass patch East of Pastoria city.

Saku

Shinies Hunter
Either when I got Pokerus off of GTS or randomly finding a Shiny Unown while trying to catch all of the letters. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.