1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The best way to kill someone?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Ethan, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swampy

Swampy Crack the Skye

Yeah, I should star in the next Hitman movie.

Naturally, lol.

2. Nomytaker

Nomytaker The Deadman

Powered glass in food, apparently works well. Shreds the stomach, which leaks the Acid in your stomach out. Nasty.

3. Rave

Rave Banned

I can probably be like those sexy clown-like guys in those SAW movies I've been hearing about.

We can make a killing by doing so.

4. Swampy

Swampy Crack the Skye

Could you get Aegis to write the script out?

5. nubinator

nubinator Banned

They wouldv'e killed themselves before they were there long enough to be driven insane ( so... about a day )

6. Shuam

Shuam righteous

What a great thread.
    Anyways, to tell them you have a suprise for them, and you have them in a metal room (though would look normal), and you electrically charge in 10,000 volts.

7. KetchupO

KetchupO tωisted

This thread is grose :(

I'd rather kill myself then kil anyone else. :/
    If I did have to kill someone though and wasn't allowed to kill myself, i'd probably introduce that person to Pokemon. :) All of us are lifeless anyway -.-

xD jokes people :p

8. Eclipse

Eclipse I AM GONE.

Put them in a locked room with only an ice brick holding the widow up, shoot them though the gap of the window, take the iceblock away.

9. Ikito

Ikito Well-Known Member

Shoot them once in the head, too easy?

10. Property of Kirby

Property of Kirby now belongs to...

I'm not quite seeing where the fun factor comes into that one.

11. The_Panda

The_Panda 恭喜發財

Lethal lobotomy. Gradually take out parts of their brain surgically.

Did I mention the absence of an anaesthetic?

12. PsychicsRox

PsychicsRox Well-Known Member

Shoot needle coated with deadly poison that can kill immediately(not sure if there is such a thing but) without the person noticing you before you shoot it.

13. Swampy

Swampy Crack the Skye

There are far better poisons that have a much better effect (read: painful) on the nerves before death.

14. The_Panda

The_Panda 恭喜發財

There's no fun in instant kills. It's better to draw out that pain.

15. Swampy

Swampy Crack the Skye

is it can b bondage torture tiem nao?

16. Conquistador

Conquistador Vive la Revolution!

Then eat the brain while they watch?

*has seen too many movies*

17. D-Boi

D-Boi Bitter Twist

Something that includes Rap music.

18. Vantage

Vantage I ain't witty, so no

That, sir, sounds like fun. Reminds me of a Steven Segal film, though. And he sucks. :<

But anyway, I'd probably intruduce them to Dattebayo as others have suggested. After their eardrums had exploded from his constant rambling and crap, I'd slash the achilles tendons. Assuming that would leave them incapacitated, I would don a suit and tie, and douse them with fuel while dancing to "Stuck In The Middle with You". Burning would follow.

19. The_Panda

The_Panda 恭喜發財

Dattebayo deserves execution for being such an insecure teenager as to humiliate himself on a pokemon forum as a gimmick character. Someone that masochist is better removed from the gene pool.

Perhaps the best way to kill him would be to let him be put in the same circumstances as his fictional character. Ya'know, force him to do what his character does. That'd certainly drive him to death. In addition, we could make it a reality television programme and earn a fat-load of cash out of it too.

20. Senbonzakura

Senbonzakura Katen Kyokotsu

cut around the starting point on eack limb but so they still stay on [eg: shoulders and ...croth + hips] and tie eaach limb to a rope and the other end on a horse... make all 4 horsees run in a different direction....people used to do this in medieval times...

btw this thread isnt suitable for little kids

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.