• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The best way to kill someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Banned
Hello! Before I start:

If however your topic asks for an opinion of something that is broad, then it belongs in the Misc. forum, Entertainment, or Debates, depending on subject matter.

I think this topic is pretty broad, I mean there are loads of different ways to kill someone! Not to mention if your going to let a poorly disquised poll about about damn cats pass the radar might as well let this one stay. So keep your hands off of this Kirby:(!

So if you were to kill a person(If you had to.) how would you do it? What would be the best way to get the deed done? Murder weapon?

Discuss:)

lamp of meow

Alpha Ray Radiation in food.
I didn't take the idea from the Russian spy ¬¬
Alright, I did.

Cover up would be near impossible, but that's where the dressing up as a Turtle comes in.

most satisfying would be to shove a flaming chainsaw up the ***
but the best way would be a single gunshot to the head, no mess, no fuss.

Rave

Banned
Making them suffer a slow and painful death.

By cutting them all over, hang them on a tree and watch them bleed, wash them with vinegar or acid, and lighting them on fire for 5 seconds.

lamp of meow

I suppose this way is efficient.

Make them watch The American Office.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Believe it or not.... really awesome way to kill someone....
inject an empty syringe into a vein... air enter's the blood vessels and the rest as they say... is history....

Because its really gory, I'd find my enemy, grab them by the throat and stick their head down my garbage grinder. That'll learn em.

Or force them to watch The Da Vinci Code.

Rave

Banned

lamp of meow

Rave, that could also work. That'd force them to suicide, meaning you wouldn't go to jail..

Smart thinking.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
No, thats a terrible idea.

Make them watch High School Musical.

Even worse, make them do the dances.

Slit their throat when they're sleeping and leave no evidence. I'm not going to prison again.

Rave

Banned
i thought the idea was to kill them... not make them suffer for the rest of their lives

Like I said, I prefer making people suffer in the most horrible way before killing them, and High School Musical is one thing that can surely add more hell into the mixture.

lamp of meow

Another way to make them commit suicide...

Make them listen to all of Cliff Richard's songs (including covers) for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.