• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The best way to kill someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
It makes them suffer, then commit suicide. Its a good plan.

I'm a little unnerving about going with torture, it never works in the movies, the person escapes and kills you.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Well the good guys always have to win in movies. Torture can work in real life.

Well even if you get caught and sent to prison you can just write a bestselling book and get out in 5 years anyway.

DieChavsDie

"Accidently" make a Bio-Bomb in a chemistry lesson. Great for people that want to commit mass-murder + suicide

lamp of meow

Well even if you get caught and sent to prison you can just write a bestselling book and get out in 5 years anyway.

Or write a fascist book called Mein Kampf, and get out really early aswell.

lion6622

In the library, with a candlestick... :)

But seriously, I would use poison. That, or blackmail them into committing suicide. You might even get some money out of it! :D

noobiess

6 different pokemon
just put him in a tub with a sour... we do it the chemical way :p there is no evidence because the body is solved and you don't have to worry about fingerprints or something

lamp of meow

just put him in a tub with a sour... we do it the chemical way :p there is no evidence because the body is solved and you don't have to worry about fingerprints or something

Don't teeth remain perfect?

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ooh i invented a special way to tortur somebody :p :
you have to cut his eyelid off...he can't blink and dust will go on his eye an he get mad...mwuahahahahaha

and the teath will solve if you don't use the right sour... just check on the internet wich sour you have to use :p

lamp of meow

A real Bath Bomb??

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ooh and also a chemical way to kill someone: give him a needle ful of air...him will kill in a very painfull way..believe me

lamp of meow

Build a Tesco's on them ^^.

Ragnarofl

Binkan Binkan Binkan
Congratulations, you all have won 1 (one) free lifetime tour in the Pound Me In The Arse Prison, the paradise of anal rape, sodomy, and other fun acts of forced rectal insertion. We hope you enjoy your stay.

lion6622

Force-feed them McDonalds. AKA..."heartburn". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.