• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The best way to kill someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

??????

That guy.
Introduce them to Dattebayo. Cruel, slow, and unusual painful death.

Riversong

Buggy down.
Not sure if anyone mentioned using a sharp icicle. The weapon melts awaaay.

Last edited:

lamp of meow

Wow, a thread about death is a best seller.

Make them get a lift from Ozzy Osbourne on a quadbike.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
:O! A thread about what I love best, awesome.

Easy way: Hold someone in a headlock to where your back is touching their shoulder and you are reaching behind you to keep them inclosed in the headlock. Slowly, bring your hand down in a fist towards your waist. Whilst still keeping the victim in a headlock, twist the fist and the waist (at the same time) together and pull it as far as you can out in front of you. If done correctly, this will rip the spine from the back of the skull, instantly killing the person in the headlock. It'll also keep everything together so it looks like they just got knocked out.

Too lazy to list the 5 billion other ways I know how to kill someone, meh. D:

facetious

facetious
Clearly one of the best ways to kill someone would be to:
  • Kidnap the victim, the victim's family and close friends;
  • Keep your victim locked into a chair from one side of a cement room, their family/friends on the other in the same means. Both areas are separated by a glass wall;
  • Use a chainsaw to cut off the genitalia of the victim's family and friends while he is forced to watch, then proceed to shove it up their *** and then onto the arms/legs;
  • Unleash a herd of the most aggressive, ferocious pit bulls and rottweilers onto the victim's family/friends while he is forced to watch them suffer and inevitably die;
  • Collect the severed genitalia and other body parts of the victim's family and friends and launch them at him;
  • After the emotional trauma has been inflicted, skin the victim alive, fully;
  • Pour salt all over the victim's entire body to add insult to injury;
  • Put the victim inside a burlap sack and toss them into a pool of lava (or nitric acid);
  • You're done!
All of the "best methods" stated so far are retarded. Use your imagination.

Last edited:

Ethan

Banned
Clearly one of the best ways to kill someone would be to:
  • Kidnap the victim, the victim's family and close friends;
  • Keep your victim locked into a chair from one side of a cement room, their family/friends on the other in the same means. Both areas are separated by a glass wall;
  • Use a chainsaw to cut off the genitalia of the victim's family and friends while he is forced to watch, then proceed onto the arms/legs;
  • Unleash a herd of the most aggressive, ferocious pit bulls and rottweilers on the victim's family/friends while he is forced to watch them suffer and inevitably die;
  • Collect the severed genitalia and other body parts of the victim's family and friends and launch them at him;
  • After the emotional trauma has been inflicted, skin the victim alive, fully;
  • Pour salt all over the victim's entire body to add insult to injury;
  • Put the victim inside a burlap sack and toss them into a pool of lava (or nitric acid).
  • You're done!
All of the "best methods" stated so far are retarded. Use your imagination.

Very good! Now some of the posts here leads me to believe that some of you have actually contemplated murder...which is creepy. Oh well everybody has their talent :p

Now keep in mind that your not trying to get caught. Murdering someone right in your front lawn is going to get your ass busted by the CSI.

A good combination of torture and stealth is best:)

Nny

Yeah, about that...
:O! A thread about what I love best, awesome.

Easy way: Hold someone in a headlock to where your back is touching their shoulder and you are reaching behind you to keep them inclosed in the headlock. Slowly, bring your hand down in a fist towards your waist. Whilst still keeping the victim in a headlock, twist the fist and the waist (at the same time) together and pull it as far as you can out in front of you. If done correctly, this will rip the spine from the back of the skull, instantly killing the person in the headlock. It'll also keep everything together so it looks like they just got knocked out.

Too lazy to list the 5 billion other ways I know how to kill someone, meh. D:
Gay.

Wow Jay, should give me some pointers. :(

EDIT: Torture it the worst of anykind of death imo. Who cares if they die instantly, THEY WONT KNOW. ;~;

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Very good! Now some of the posts here leads me to believe that some of you have actually contemplated murder...which is creepy. Oh well everybody has their talent :p
Maybe some of them would like to become hitmen when they grow up?

A good combination of torture and stealth is best:)

Like a modern ninja.

Gay.

Wow Jay, should give me some pointers. :(
But anyone can say what Jay did. I said something that was easy and fun to do a lot. Like your Mom, Nny! <3 Also, long time no see!

Raccario

I would put on gloves and dark black clothes (at night) that totally cover up my body, steal a gun from the person I want blamed, shoot the person that I was supposed to kill, drop the gun on the ground, run to a private place outside my house and set fire to all the clothes I was wearing.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
But anyone can say what Jay did. I said something that was easy and boring to do a lot. Like how you said banging my mom was <3 Also, long time no see!
Yeah, I missed you soooooooo much Swampykins. ;~~~~;

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
Do a Fist of the North Star-esque set of punches while shouting "mudamudamudamuda!!!" then freeze time and say "ZA WARDO!" and drop a steamroller on the dude. Then I will jump on the roller and go "WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!".

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Yeah, I missed you soooooooo much Swampykins. ;~~~~;
Ironicly, I lost internet when you did, lol.

Do a Fist of the North Star-esque set of punches while shouting "mudamudamudamuda!!!" then freeze time and say "ZA WARDO!" and drop a steamroller on the dude. Then I will jump on the roller and go "WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!".

My God, that is brilliant! What do you call this combo of yours?

Rave

Banned
Congratulations, you all have won 1 (one) free lifetime tour in the Pound Me In The Arse Prison, the paradise of anal rape, sodomy, and other fun acts of forced rectal insertion. We hope you enjoy your stay.

I hear its quite pleasant there. Too bad you can't go.

@Swampy: Dude, where the hell have you been?

Haven't seen you since I got banned.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
The jackrabbit is also I nice way to start off a death. Pull a switchblade, shove it up the arse, rip it through all the way to the testicles, then cut behind the knee.

Then you can do whatever you want for the finale. I suggest wearing a Serebii Joe mask, rape the victim while shouting "WHO'S GOT THE BEST POKEMON SITE?" and then snap their neck once you're finished.

@Swampy: Dude, where the hell have you been?

Haven't seen you since I got banned.
Lost internet for a while. I'll be away again for quite some time as I have survival training to do, so lol. I heard it was boring here without me so I came to spice shit up a bit for the afternoon.

Btw, Rave, I'm loving the kfc image.

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
Lost internet for a while. I'll be away again for quite some time as I have survival training to do, so lol. I heard it was boring here without me so I came to spice shit up a bit for the afternoon.

Coming and going eh? Well, survival training sounds fun. Probably learn more about killing.

Btw, Rave, I'm loving the kfc image.

It suits my style.

Status
Not open for further replies.