• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The best way to kill someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clash

He's Back!
Cut all their fingers and toes off, then shoot them in the balls, slowly simmer them in a vat of acid while you stab them in the eyes. Foolproof.

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
Submerge the victem into a pool among Sharks with frickin' laser beams on their frickin' heads.

Simple eh?

Not to mention BDSM going horribly wrong. Guro anyone?

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
The only problem being some people would enjoy that (while it lasts).

What? I can't enjoy letting someone do that to meh? A little blood is lost, big woop.

Although death depends on who's doing it to you. If you had a retard doing it you'd be dead once the chains are on.

KetchupO

tωisted
There's no fun in instant kills. It's better to draw out that pain.
Alright people, what is so fun about Killing others? -.-
and
Dattebayo deserves execution for being such an insecure teenager as to humiliate himself on a pokemon forum as a gimmick character. Someone that masochist is better removed from the gene pool.

Perhaps the best way to kill him would be to let him be put in the same circumstances as his fictional character. Ya'know, force him to do what his character does. That'd certainly drive him to death. In addition, we could make it a reality television programme and earn a fat-load of cash out of it too.
LOL :eek: you really dislike him don't you? xD

The_Panda

恭喜發財
What? I can't enjoy letting someone do that to meh? A little blood is lost, big woop.

I mean some people would enjoy being abused like that. Masochists. The point of a cruel death is so they DON'T enjoy it. Speaking of death by sex, they could always be raped so hard that their pelvis cracked.

Alright people, what is so fun about Killing others? -.-

What's not fun about it?

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
Using the Death Note

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
I mean some people would enjoy being abused like that. Masochists. The point of a cruel death is so they DON'T enjoy it. Speaking of death by sex, they could always be raped so hard that their pelvis cracked.

What's not fun about it?

What, Snu snu?

Rape BDSM would kill. Especially a loli or shota.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Stab em. Yea thats right! Stab em till blood come out and tear him apart! Then finally eat him up and if anyone suspects anything, frame it on someone!

The_Panda

恭喜發財
What, Snu snu?

Rape BDSM would kill. Especially a loli or shota.

Of course then you have to do it to someone who utterly despises sex (a certain name that begins with R, ends with R, and lives in Rome springs to mind). Because then you could save them from the absolute brink of death, then watch as they commit suicide attempting to escape the humiliation.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
I'd make sure they were emo (Cradle of Filth), then make sure their life depends on SPPf (Mewskitty and MistyLover), and then ban them.

For life.

Also, this topic is a poll, and not appropriate for this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.