• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bicker the Better (348)

Heracross

Custom User Title
Well, after watching this again yesterday I guess the girl's name was Andy all along. The first time I saw it I thought they called her Abby earlier in the episode, but I guess I just wasn't awake enough to tell the difference. XP

T

Transducer

This episode had Advanceshipping all over it! I loved every minute of it :) The volume of Advanceshipping and Rocketshipping has been cranked up!!! *does a pimp pose*

Anyways, excellent episode. I give it a 9.5/10

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Transducer said:
This episode had Advanceshipping all over it! I loved every minute of it :) The volume of Advanceshipping and Rocketshipping has been cranked up!!! *does a pimp pose*

Anyways, excellent episode. I give it a 9.5/10
I find it strange you can say that when I saw it more as a refutal of both shippings. I mean the way they reacted wasn't at all like what one see;s in anime where quarrelling characters really are in love. Ash and May seemed more confused than angry and there wasn't one blush...

T

Transducer

Pokemon Fan said:
I find it strange you can say that when I saw it more as a refutal of both shippings. I mean the way they reacted wasn't at all like what one see;s in anime where quarrelling characters really are in love. Ash and May seemed more confused than angry and there wasn't one blush...

I respect your opinion. Yes they did seem a tad confused but it is understandable that they weren't expecting the word "love" from Oscar and Andy. However it is true. Or have you forgotten about the episode Electric Shock Showdown when Joy told Ash and Misty that fighting is a sign of friendship/love? And what do you know? In the end, Pokeshipping was revealed to be true. If it were the case for Pokeshippers, it shall be too for Advanceshippers. Obviously blushing is not the only sign of love, ya should know that my friend =P

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Pokemon Fan said:

Characters don't always need to blush to show affection, I don't know why so many people say "OMG they didn't blush, so it wasn't shippy!" which is pretty dumb in itself.

There were quite a few times Ash and Misty fought and neither of them blushed.

Sasuke.

Bah, some shipping *does sarcastic dance*

After seeing all the good ratings I was expecting this to be better but from an entertainment point of view it wasn't great at all, unless you're in to that kind of thing. There was a lot of plot confusion and parts that just plain didn't make sense, there was more reusing of animations in this episode then in any other I've seen, and just when I thought TR wasn't going to do their song they squeezed it in 2 minutes from the end

On the plus side Wobuffet mimicking Brock was adorable ;)

Last edited:

FlygonXS

Kamehameha!
I just watched the bicker the better now!
kinda boring though!
Finally they won the last match together without fighting!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

BLOODY AWESOME EP!!!

i never knew how great Ash and James are together

Well

Good Points.
*People Fighting.
*Wobby copying Brock.
*Nidoqueen and Nidoking appearence.
*Advance Shipping Hints. Alot!
*Team Rocket and ain Charecters working together.
*May trying to make Skitty use ember.
*Seviper wrapping up Cacnea.
*Corphish and Skitty's fight.
*Jessie and James Hints!

Bad Points.
*That couple was annoying!
*The whole "Show us the love" thing. Ah!
*Max he wasn't very involed in this episode.

10/10 A great episode!

F

Factory Head Noland

I just watched this episode and I thought it was excellent, there were loads of battles and it was just so funny.
I loved the battle between Ash, James, May and Jessie when it ended up Skitty, Corphish, Seviper, Cacnea and Dustox all attacking each other.

[img135]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/348/AG265.jpg[/img135]

The loved up couple were kinda weird 0_o;;

Overall 8.9/10
Great episode, lots of battling and very funny.

K

KaiX

I quite Liked this episode. I found it very funny or maybe it seemed funny cuz i was tired. w/e

MaskedManAbsolkid

I absolutely ADORED this episode! There were loads of funny things:

Wobbuffet imitating Brock
The fights where you saw their heads in the bubbles
James singing 'Jessie is so ugly!'
Corphish chasing Skitty
Corphish battling with Skitty
Corphish scupture
And more!

But what I hated were:

Andy and Oscar
An episode that starts more 'OMG!!! ASH AND MAY FOREVER!!!1'

Overall, 9/10.

An alright episode all in all. Is it just me or was the animation of Nidoking and Nidoqueen alot smaller than normal? They looked squashed o_O

The only part I enjoyed was Brock swooning, saying he would endure all sorts of attacks for her love. And then when Wobbuffet was imitating him.

The couple were indeed annoying, "Show us the love with your powerful [insert attack here]!" ¬_¬

7 / 10

Anikin

Rebel
I realy love this episode its so full of advanceshipping isnt it ?

W

WindyNight

AdvanceShipping...Well, I guess there were some hints....
I think this is a funny episodes..
My favourite part is when Skitty freezed Corphish with Blizzard Attack...lol
Overall, I give a raing 7/10 for the episode..^_^

B

Blaziken master

One of my fave advanced episodes"Ugly,ugly,ugly,la la la not listening"Just love that quote!I also loved the part where dustox attacked Brock and wobbufet

X

XDLord

Lol, this eppy was hilarious and I only watched 15 minutes.

Well, I can't rate if I watched only part of it, so oh well.