• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bicker the Better (348)

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Anikin said:
I realy love this episode its so full of advanceshipping isnt it ?
No, it's not. >_>

I found the last line "Battle of The Sexes" hilarious.

Last edited:
S

Shigeru

This episode probably could be one of the most controversial episodes in Pokemon. That whole Ash and May love motive could upset some Ash and Misty fans, and make Ash look bad. Heck, one can't help it if one has a girlfriend and someone nicer comes along.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Except for the fact that Ash is single, and doesn't have a girlfriend.

A crush does not mean two people are together, or will ever get together you know.

STJ

meh..^_^'
I don't think the whole episode is that controversial..

and people are obviously going to have their own opinions on whether it was Advanceshipping or not..

As for me, well, even though the episode didn't prove that they where in love with each other, it did show how strong their friendship was..

I mean, in the one real fight that these two have, in the end they are actually able to swallow their pride and apologise to each other, which, from what I can recall, with all their fights, Ash and Misty never did.

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
lol This is one of my favorite filler episodes easily. Wobbuffet mimicing Brock is pretty damn funny as is Meowth trying to talk to Jessie and James through strange dancing.

Zora

perpetually tired
Yes, but you can easily feel a tad embarrased in the first half. Pokemon uses love once about every five episodes (if even) then use it thirty thousand times in one. Meowth was funny too with his dancing.

I loved the witty lines in this episode, it was really fun to watch, especially TR and the twerps team up. The first battle with that couple, and Corphish getting frozen into an ice sculpture, was hilarious.

XD375

Shane
This is a banned episode now almost everywhere except Japan & US. I saw it once in Canada on YTV.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
XD375 said:
This is a banned episode now almost everywhere except Japan & US. I saw it once in Canada on YTV.

Since when did this become a banned episode? I haven't heard any other countries saying they skipped the ep.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I rewatched the ep. Great stuff. Of course its antishippy, but its great to finally see something confirming male/female friendships as just platonic, and Oscar and Andi were great

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
I really really hated this episode and will never watch it again because Oscar and Andi are nothing more than friendship destroyers, the way they trick couples into tag battles and wipe the floor with them, making the couples hate each other's guts. And then when Jessie sends out Dustox to disrupt the tag battle and starts breaking James's neck makes me hate her even more. She's a little *****! If it wasn't for Meowth, and May's Skitty getting Assist to work, then the **** would have hit the fan.

(end venting)

This joins the list of my #1 Hated episodes next to Pikachu Re-Volts, the battles with Sabrina(she is creepier than Alma of F.E.A.R.) and Meowth Rules(because of Meowth's nightmare when the twerps arrive).

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
This was one of my fave. episodes out of season 7. It was funny how everyone was fighting and bickering. and, the line Brock said " the battle of the sexes" was definetly unexpected.

I like this episode. It was quite funny when Nidoking and Nidoqueen's attacks made Team Rocket blast off.

Rebeccag

I actually liked this episode it was funny with the way Ash and May were bickering with each other and when Oscar and Andi said farewell happy couple and ash and may said were not a couple and we arent happy either.And when James and Jessie started bickering with each other as well that was funny too

Manchee

extra toasty
I remember seeing this EP, but don't remember it at all. I can't believe it was actually temporarily banned! It's soo stupid to ban it just for the love in it. There was an EP with a boy and girl who hated eachother, but had a Nidoran ? and Nidoran ? who were in love.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
It made me laugh when Ash and May bickered with each other, and so was where Jessie and James bickered with each other as well.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
It made me laugh when Ash and May bickered with each other, and so was where Jessie and James bickered with each other as well.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....