• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bicker the Better (348)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Bicker the Better

After a disagreement, Ash & May start arguing. Meanwhile, Jessie & James are also arguing and manage to drag Ash & May onto eachother's sides. They decide to have a 4 way battle to see who is top. Who will come out triumphant?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

L

luckyharison

luckyharison So I think that nobody should fight Because they are best friends and they can`t just let Team Rocket rule them Well they have did that before but come on they are team Rocket and to say that May is like misty when those fight alot lol

L

luckyharison

May and Ash fighting just like Misty I kinda think that Ash should battle just gym leaders and go on and don`t let nobody stand in his way but really get with it you two May & Ash

I gotta say that this episode was one of the best episodes in the advanced series.

S

Shiny May

yeah I liked fighting in the episode and there were some funny shots in this episode. I also think that the ending was really good. Together they battled Team Rocket and became friends again. I think it's a good episode.

A

AshLord

This episode was very funny and it was my favorite Advanceshipping hint episode.

A

Ash500

It's not a shipping hint. This is the first episode they have really had an arguement unlike with Misty and Ash, That wasn't a good friendship between them.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Hee Gad that was a nuts battle. It looked more like a nuclear war map than a Pokemon battle. Poor Corphish got screwed in this episode. This is also an episode that shows that May is not good at true battling.

T

Tate+Liza

I take a bet of $1 for May. Mommy wants to bet $100,000,000,000,000,000,000 on Ash. Isn't she crazy or what.(Note: Mommy is the "Tate" part of the username and I'm the "Liza" part of the username)

It's not a shipping hint. This is the first episode they have really had an arguement unlike with Misty and Ash, That wasn't a good friendship between them.

Well, that depends on how you see it, because unlike with Misty and Ash, May deeply apologizes at the end, and so does Ash.

So basically this shipping thing more or less depends on your point of views.

Chris

Old Coot
frednmethod said:
Well, that depends on how you see it, because unlike with Misty and Ash, May deeply apologizes at the end, and so does Ash.

So basically this shipping thing more or less depends on your point of views.
I really can't see how in the world appologizing to someone for a bad mistake you made is considered shipping. o_O; May as well not appologize to anyone if that's the case.

The Big Al said:
This is also an episode that shows that May is not good at true battling.
Give her a break. It's her first double battle. o_O Satoshi had problems in his first one as well (back in the Orange Islands). She's not exactly perfect, yanno. Plus she doesn't do too much battling since she's a COORDINATOR.

Space Skitty

Hoenn Champion
I think the battle (and episode itself) was meant to be comical, which it was. This episode seems pretty funny to me. Skitty & Corphish fighting eachother was funny (poor Corphish)! I also thought it was interesting to see Ash & May actually argue. They usually get along well so its sorta funny to see how they act when they're mad at eachother. I'm glad they made up in the end, though. I'm looking forward to seeing this episode dubbed.

K

Kouichi

Edward Elric said:
I really can't see how in the world appologizing to someone for a bad mistake you made is considered shipping. o_O; May as well not appologize to anyone if that's the case.

Give her a break. It's her first double battle. o_O Satoshi had problems in his first one as well (back in the Orange Islands). She's not exactly perfect, yanno. Plus she doesn't do too much battling since she's a COORDINATOR.

uh, I remember back at Mt Moon near the very start him and Takeshi fought Rocket dan and Takeshi - though it was a dub - said it was a 'tag team battle'

Even though they didn't exist in the games back then, Satoshi shown no reaction to it.

E

Ember

I like the factor of seeing Ash and May fight. I think that it's sort of cute and funny. I can't wait to see that eppie come to U.S.

I agree.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
may2 said:

For some odd reason, I think this is a biased opinion.

No, I will not give her a break. Especially since I loath cheap battles, contests, and good trainers getting screwed. Considering two of the three are in here, I'm not going to like this episode.

S

slysunshine

I love how Ash and May had their first real fight. I thought it was a really shippy episode. ^^ I liked how Jessie and James were fighting too. I just think that kind of stuff is cute for some reason. I'm glad they made up in the end though.

I can't wait until this is dubbed. I'm sure it will be another favorite to air in the U.S.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
I've never seen the episode on tv, but I've seen the pictures and the episode guide in serebii.net and I must say it's a very interesting episode.... Ash and May fighting..... oh, now this is going to something...... and they even managed to be friends again at the end....

B

Blazingken

This episode is stupid, how can Ash who has tonnes more experience than May be equal in battle with her. May isn't even a trainer, shes a pokemon coordinator!!