• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
i think in the raw version of the episode Ash commanded it to 'blow it away'...he didnt command it to use 'blow away'...

hmmm maybe, I just remember Ash telling it to blow the (sleep powder or stun spore) away in one of the old epi's

aipom1234

Master Coordinator
You might wanna change Ash's Turtwig to Turtwig/Grotle. Also Dawn's Swinub knows Ice Beam as seen in the 11th movie.

vaporeon89

power of vapor
I see you haven´t added Yuri, the Coordinator of Celectic Town and Ayako's old rival. To give proofs, I'll write the japanese name of the attack that I heard( and obviously later checked)

Delcatty:
-Substitute ( Migawari) used in his flashback battle against Glameow and many times against Ambipom
-Shock Wave (Dengekiha) also used in the flashback and against Ambipom ( the last move it used in the battle)
-Sing (Utau) used against Ambipom (the attack that put her to sleep)
-Iron Tail (Aian Teeeru) used against Ambipom ( the tail glowing attack)

Bye!

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Sorry, but I forgot about Yuri's Cherrim:
-Magical Leaf (Magikaru Riifu) used in it's appeal, the glowing-leaf attack
-Sunny Day (Nihonbare) also used in the appeal round, the shining-ball attack

Bye!

EDIT: And Aaron's Beautifly didn't use Gust, it was Whirlwind, which have very different names in Japanese (Kazeokoshi for Gust and Fukitobashi for Whirlwind). And his Vespiquen didn't use Fury Cutter, it was only Slash/Kirisaku (just cheked).

EDIT2: From DP101:
Jun:
Empoleon:
-Hydro Cannon(Haidorucanon) used against Seviper and later Pikachu ( blue blast of water)
-Hyper Beam (hakai Kousen) used against TR and Pikachu (our old beamy friend)
-Steel Wing (hagane no tsubasa) used against Pikachu, clashing with its Iron tail ( glowing wings)

Staraptor:
-Tackle( Taiatari) first attack used against Chimchar
-Close Combat (Infaito) second attack used against (involving the use of claws, wings and body)
-Wing Attack (Tsuabasa Deutsu) final move used against Chimchar ( glowing wings)

Roserade:
-Poison Jab (Doku Zuki) the only move used by this Pokemon (purple glowing bouquets)

Last edited:

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Rewatching DP098, I've seen that I missed one of Aoi's Shinx' moves. It's Bite (Kamitsuku), used to free Lickilicky from TR.

Bye!

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Ups, you're right, Sushi. I've just checked again . I suppose I'd messed up with the Japanese names...
Sorry, Dreamcoat.

Bye!

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Not 100% sure but here are the attack's used by Fantina's pokemon in the gym battle (i might have missed some),

Gengar - Shadow Punch, Hypnosis, Night Shade

Mismagius - Psywave, Magical Leaf, Dark Pulse

Drifblim - Will-O-Wisp, Confusion/Psychic, Hypnosis, Ominous Wind

Dreamcoat

Not 100% sure but here are the attack's used by Fantina's pokemon in the gym battle (i might have missed some),

Gengar - Shadow Punch, Hypnosis, Night Shade

Mismagius - Psywave, Magical Leaf, Dark Pulse

Drifblim - Will-O-Wisp, Confusion/Psychic, Hypnosis, Ominous Wind
Then we'll just wait till someone's 100% ;)

vaporeon89

power of vapor
I think Lucario at service got all the moves right. Anyway I'll give some evidence for the new ones, soooo:
Fantina:
Gengar:
-Shadow Punch (Shadoo Panchi) The dark, flying punch attack
-Hypnosis (Saiminjutsu) The red orb attack
-Night Shade (Naito Heddo) The black beam attack

Mismagius:
-Dark Pulse (Aku no Hadou) The purple-orbs beam

And Drifblim didn't use any new move.

Bye!

vaporeon89

power of vapor
From DP103....
.... Jun:
Empoleon:
-Hydro Pump (Haidoru Pompu) blast of water used against TR twice

Bye!

shac

Wait, so that red attack that Gengar used was Hypnosis? That looked NOTHING like a Hypnosis attack! Or at least, not the one I'm familiar with.

Did not Agatha's Gengar used hypnosis against Pikachu? It looked like imprints of countless Gengars coming out of the main GEngar and hitting Pikachu one by one. That is nowhere as close as red shooting beams. Also there was this another episode where a Gengar did hypnosis in Drowsy's way-shooting out rings of psyco power etc..I know they mess up these attacks when applied to different pokemon but how can a specific pokemon perform a single specific attack in three different ways?
Also I was watching Ash vs. Tucker battle a few days back and Swampert did a water pulse which involved no water balls-do you remember that guys? Weird, huh?

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Dawns Piloswine = Ancientpower...

Ancientpower is on the right. The left picture is Ice Shard...

[IMG139]http://i33.*******.com/vy8j95.png[/IMG139]

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
in the johto season, ash told pikachu to use tackle at least a couple of times. i'm not sure exactly what episode(s) tho...

Dreamcoat

in the johto season, ash told pikachu to use tackle at least a couple of times. i'm not sure exactly what episode(s) tho...
It's clearly stated that solid proof is needed, and "not sure exactly what episode(s)" isn't proof. That's spam.

Please come back when you've got something solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.