• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog III

Status
Not open for further replies.

talala

And in the DP183, he will use Aerial Ace vs Naoshi's Armaldo.

first post said:
If you want something to be added to the list, state:
• The character(s)
• The PKMN(s)
• The attack(s)
• Proof (translated dialogue)

what something looks like in a preview isn't proof... wait until the episode airs before posting here

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Although, until it's confirmed by the actual episode, Dreamcoat doesn't accept it. Them's the rules.

Iota

Dreamcoat

Although, until it's confirmed by the actual episode, Dreamcoat doesn't accept it. Them's the rules.

Iota
Oh, you know me all too well.

Haru-kaa said:
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/09/01/38/20/aerial10.jpg

It's magical~
It's dumb~
FIRST POST said:
Before posting, please read the following:

• Don't post false information. Any new characters/moves MUST be supported by proper proof. Simply stating that a certain PKMN used a certain move in a certain episode is under not acceptable.

Bulbapedia and previews aren't, under any circumstances, accepted as proof regarding new moves.

• Ash's Bulbasaur doesn't know Dig, Tickle or Whirlwind and he's never owned Haunter or Larvitar in any way.

• If something you want added is accepted, don't post a reply stating: “You are welcome”, “No problem”, “Happy to help” or so. It's obvious that you are glad to be of assistance, and editing your previous post instead is always better.

• If a PKMN moves its body/parts of its body in a way resembling an attack, don't assume that it means it knows the attack. Please use the AttackDex to see if the PKMN is able to learn the attack before you post.

• If you haven't read all of version 1, version 2 and this thread, don't ask when a PKMN used a certain attack. We don't want the same questions asked over and over.
That's how you embarrass yourself ;)

Crikko

B r e a t h i n '
From DP183 :

Roserade:
- Sweet Scent (amaikaori)
- Magical Leaf (majikaruriifu)
- Solar Beam (sooraabiimu)

Armaldo :
- Protect (mamoru)
- Rock Blast (rokkuburasuto)
- X-Scissor (shizaakurosu)

Quilava :
- Aerial Ace (tsubamegaeshi)

Kricketune :
- Fury Cutter (renzokugiri)

Heracross :
- Sleep Talk (negoto)
- Focus Punch (kiaipanchi)

Dreamcoat

In the future, I'd like trainer names regardless of what kind of episode the attacks come from ;)

talala

Captain Aiden

Squirtle (x10):
- Water Gun

Wartortle (x5):
- Water Gun

Blastoise (x6):
- Water Gun

its hydro pump, if you still ask for proof from me i'll edit the post with a link

also theres 10 wartortle

edit - episode 109

Gulzar

Gloom
-Solar Beam

Last edited:

Dreamcoat

its hydro pump, if you still ask for proof from me i'll edit the post with a link

also theres 10 wartortle

edit - episode 109

Gulzar

Gloom
-Solar Beam
Just give me the name of the episode(s) and the time and I'll check the Wartortles and Hydro Pump myself.

talala

Read below:

depends on if you have the theme song or not, if not just subtract a minute from the times

hydro pump for blastoise episode 108 - 5:10
v(pokemon water war)
10 wartortles episode 108 - 9:54

gulzar's gloom solar beam episode 109 - 4:30
(pokemon food fight)^
captain crook's tentacruel (18) poison sting episode 115 - pause at the right milisecond at 11:36 to see them all
^(viva las lapras)
also the 18 tentacruel use supersonic - 16:34

poncho's diglett (10)and dugtrio (1) use dig episode 116 - 6:35 for the diglett and 16:43 for dugtrio
(the underground round up)^

(all the orange islands)

Last edited:

Dreamcoat

hydro pump for blastoise episode 108 - 5:10
v(pokemon water war)
10 wartortles episode 108 - 9:54
Accepted.

gulzar's gloom solar beam episode 109 - 4:30
(pokemon food fight)^
Accepted.

captain crook's tentacruel (18) poison sting episode 115 - pause at the right milisecond at 11:36 to see them all
^(viva las lapras)
also the 18 tentacruel use supersonic - 16:34
Accepted.

poncho's diglett (10)and dugtrio (1) use dig episode 116 - 6:35 for the diglett and 16:43 for dugtrio
(the underground round up)^
The Digletts are accepted, the Dugtrio is not. It was never commanded to use any kind of Dig.

The Black Ninja

Pokemon dp 184

Barry

there wasent a new attack on Empolen , but it used drill peck ,hyper beam and hydro cannon (edited wrote wrong was hydro pump now hydro cannon)

Skarmory

spikes : was used against Pauls Magmorthar , before it was on hit ko by Pauls Magmorthar

Hitmonlee : used Mega kick , Blaze kick , and a attack i belive was close combat (not sure on the last on ) and all attacks was used in the battel against Pauls Ursaring

i might have not mention all attacks used .

Last edited:

fukamaru

DP184:
Electivire - Giga impact
Skarmory - Spikes [Makibishi]
Hitmonlee:
- Blaze Kick [Bureizukikku]
- Mega Kick [Megaton kikku]

And possibly:
- Hi Jump Kick
- Feint

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Can confirm both Pokémon.

Barry's Skarmory:
Spikes - Was indeed. Not only was it ordered, but it shot sparks into the ground, which damaged Paul's sent out Pokémon.

Barry's Hitmonlee:
Mega Kick - "Megaton Kick" was ordered.
Close Combat - "In-Fight" was ordered. Animation was slightly different, but a nice addition.
High Jump Kick - Not completely sure, but it pretty much looked like it.
Blaze Kick - "Blaze Kick" was ordered.

Paul's Electivire:
Giga Impact - Ordered.

Dreamcoat

Can confirm both Pokémon.

Barry's Skarmory:
Spikes - Was indeed. Not only was it ordered, but it shot sparks into the ground, which damaged Paul's sent out Pokémon.

Barry's Hitmonlee:
Mega Kick - "Megaton Kick" was ordered.
Close Combat - "In-Fight" was ordered. Animation was slightly different, but a nice addition.
High Jump Kick - Not completely sure, but it pretty much looked like it.
Blaze Kick - "Blaze Kick" was ordered.

Paul's Electivire:
Giga Impact - Ordered.
Omg Iota.

Added.

Status
Not open for further replies.