• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camus

ice age
From DP 116

Glalie:
-GyroBall
-Hyper Beam
-Protect

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Generally, as a rule, we don't use attacks from Previews until the episode has aired. That way, things that look similar won't be mistakenly named as other attacks.

Iota

Dreamcoat

uh, ok...... I just thought it was crystal clear....
Oh dear Jebus....

"Crystal clear" or not, we never ever use them as evidence no matter how clear it may seem to be. Mistakes have been made in the past and we've learned from them.

Also, if you'd have been bothered to do what anyone else (besides you) would have done and read the first post, you would have seen that I've clearly stated that previews are NOT accepted as proof.

vaporeon89 said:
It seems that it also used Peck on Brock and TR, but it wasn't told to do that, so I guess it would go in itallics.
Thanks for the information, but it won't. That it used its beak on someone doesn't necessarily mean it knows the attack. Because a PKMN does something with its body/a part of it, it's not the same as knowing an attack.

For example, even though Gliscor has been shown to carry Ash on a few occasions it doesn't mean that it knows Fly, EVEN THOUGH that's exactly what the move does.

So once again, thanks, but no.

Camus

ice age
..mmh...which was one of mika's song title....oh yes, relax take it easy -_-

and when Chatot attacked Brock and the other guys with Peck, his beak glowed white, like piplup. It didn't just "use his beak"

Last edited:

Dreamcoat

..mmh...which was one of mika's song title....oh yes, relax take it easy -_-
Right back at you ;)

I'll "relax" when you learn to read before you write.

and when Chatot attacked Brock and the other guys with Peck, his beak glowed white, like piplup. It didn't just "use his beak"
If I'd been informed before that its beak glowed, it'd have been a different situation. I wasn't, and that's that.

Last edited:

Camus

ice age
Since you were not informed, you must have watched the episode or some pics before answering to vaporeon 89 ;)

Dreamcoat

Since you were not informed, you must have watched the episode or some pics before answering to vaporeon 89 ;)
Just stating the obvious must mean that I've seen the episode/pictures? ...Eh?

vaporeon89 said:
It seems that it also used Peck on Brock and TR, but it wasn't told to do that, so I guess it would go in itallics.
Seems. Wasn't told to. I guess.

All that doesn't really qualify as a solid reason. When one is dealing with something the size of this, every addition needs to be thoroughly checked. Every semi-grown up would know that.

I guess that explains a thing or two ;)

Just drop it kid, trying to save yourself is pointless.

Last edited:

Camus

ice age
well...i'm older than you, kid...

i'm tired of you now...furthermore writing in english for a proper fight is exhausting for me (i'm Italian, if you didn't notice)

edit here so won't make another "spam" post: "we are"? i see only you writing :0 and...if mine is spam, so, why you reply to my posts? someone should notify it to a moderator too :O

Last edited:

Dreamcoat

well...i'm older than you, kid...

i'm tired of you now...furthermore writing in english for a proper fight is exhausting for me (i'm Italian, if you didn't notice)
I never said I was older than you Einstein, I said that "every semi-grown up would know that." Someone with just a little bit of something between the ears would know the meaning behind that ;)

You are? Oh my, what do you think we are of you then..? I wonder...

Each and every reply you've made so far has been pure spam and therefore quite unnecessary. Post one more time and a moderator will be notified ;)

edit here so won't make another "spam" post: "we are"? i see only you writing :0
Because I'm the only one who'll be bothered with you ;)
The amusing thing is, if you can't be serious about this then why not just post it instead of editing..?

and...if mine is spam, so, why you reply to my posts? someone should notify it to a moderator too :O
To try and make you stop before you did something wrong, before you went too far.

Last edited:

Chelc

Camus, Dreamcoat owns this thread. It must be hard enough running this thread as it is, with all of the information compiled in it. I can only imagine how stressful it is. You should always read the first page of the thread before posting anything, it is common sense. Now, please stop spamming this thread with your immature statements and leave this thread alone. I don't want to infract you :| Thank you.

Back to topic.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I think, since the beak did glow, that Peck should probably go in italics. Your choice, though.

Iota

Dreamcoat

I think, since the beak did glow, that Peck should probably go in italics. Your choice, though.

Iota
It's up. In Italic.

If anyone'd wanna share their thoughts on giving Brendan's Rhyperior Poison Jab in Italic, it'd be appreciated.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I would, if only until it is ever confirmed with another Brendan appearance (which could happen).

Iota

Dreamcoat

I would, if only until it is ever confirmed with another Brendan appearance (which could happen).

Iota
Good point, I just didn't want to do anything before hearing what you guys have to say.

It's up.

gigabowser20

I don't understand Japanese but it looks like these moves are used:
glaile:
protect
hyper beam
and it might have used ice beam but since it was spinning so its hard to tell
froslass:
scratch
shadow ball
but like I said I don't speak japanese so I'm not 100% sure.

Dreamcoat

I don't understand Japanese but it looks like these moves are used:
glaile:
protect
hyper beam
and it might have used ice beam but since it was spinning so its hard to tell
froslass:
scratch
shadow ball
but like I said I don't speak japanese so I'm not 100% sure.
1: We can only use them when we've got also got the name of the trainer. If it doesn't have a trainer, it won't get up.

2: And since you don't know Japanese, I'll need someone else to confirm this first. Otherwise it won't be used.

Anyone 112% certain on these moves being correct?

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Not sure on the trainer's name, as I was forced to watch it without sound, but the moves are correct.

Glalie: Protect, Hyper Beam, Gyro Ball

Froslass wasn't his, however, so she doesn't need to be put on.

Iota

gigabowser20

there should be spoiler tags for all the sections (like main characters) to make it smaller and more organized/easy to search

Dreamcoat

there should be spoiler tags for all the sections (like main characters) to make it smaller and more organized/easy to search
1: They take up too much space. Trust me, they do. I know.

2: No, there shouldn't. This thing has been going strong for more than 4½ years without spoiler tags. They've never been needed and they never will.

3: Easy to search? Just like the beginning of the first post says (you DID read that part, right?), all you have to do is press Ctrl+F and start searching. It isn't THAT hard to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.