• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamcoat

I noticed that Drew's Flygon doesn't have Dragonbreath listed. Flygon used Dragonbreath in "Channeling the Battle Zone!", in the "Formation Dragon". Drew ordered it to use "Ryuu no Ibuki" which is Dragonbreath's japanese name.

If you need more proof, I'll post a pic of Flygon using it.
Hm, that's what you get when you let other people do your job [/joke]

No need to post a picture, I could clearly see it in my own copy of the episode. It'll be included in an update sometime later today.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
How did he forget it? Nobody has posted it until you. Use your flipping brain and stay out of a thread you can't help out in. Larvitar, as it has been stated many times, was not owned by any character, and so isn't on there.

If you bothered to read, you'd know that.

In any case, Dreamcoat, Mamoswine did learn Hidden Power in the episode that aired an hour or two ago.

Iota

Dreamcoat

You forgot Mamoswine's Hidden Power...please add
And where is the attacks of Ash's Larvitar?
I forgot? I FORGOT?! Please STFU. I am SO tired of you just throwing these posts of yours out the wazoo. How many chances do you need before you get the freaking point?

PROOF. IS. NEEDED.

I don't EVER want to see you post here AGAIN!

Got it?

100% of what you do in here is SPAM.

If I ever see you in this topic again I'll make sure that you will regret posting here. I've had enough of you.

By the way, even a 12 year old would know that Larvitar never belonged to Ash.

EDIT: Thanks, Iota.

Last edited:

JD

Hey Dreamcoat don't be mad at me, but I just want to say some moves that you can maybe add.
I think that Drake's Dragonite has used half Seismic Toss against Charizard in episode 114.
But I'm not sure because maybe it's Slam.

[IMG139]http://www.pokemony.com/obrazki/galeria/odcinki/114/114_195.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://www.pokemony.com/obrazki/galeria/odcinki/114/114_197.jpg[/IMG139]

And I also think that Ash's Corphish has used Bubble.
[IMG139]http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/299/000275.jpg[/IMG139]
In Bulbapedia Corphish's page they wrote that too.

That was already listed ash kid read before you jump into stuff sheesh! and I think bubble was already listed

JD

That was already listed ash kid read before you jump into stuff sheesh! and I think bubble was already listed

Oh wait it wasnt I didnt see bubble listed there for corhish it used it in going corphisshing

Dreamcoat

Hey Dreamcoat don't be mad at me, but I just want to say some moves that you can maybe add.
I think that Drake's Dragonite has used half Seismic Toss against Charizard in episode 114.
But I'm not sure because maybe it's Slam.

[IMG139]http://www.pokemony.com/obrazki/galeria/odcinki/114/114_195.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://www.pokemony.com/obrazki/galeria/odcinki/114/114_197.jpg[/IMG139]

And I also think that Ash's Corphish has used Bubble.
[IMG139]http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/299/000275.jpg[/IMG139]
In Bulbapedia Corphish's page they wrote that too.
Don't be mad at you? DON'T BE MAD AT YOU?!

Don't ******* tell me what to do and not to do. This is MY topic, and it's been going great since BEFORE YOU CAME.

I've given you SO. MANY. CHANCES., and what do you do? You DON'T CARE about what's said and just keep on posting your damn spam.

I've JUST told you that I'd NEVER want you see you post here again, and what do you do? You ******* POST!!!

I said I'd making you regret it, and that's sure as hell what I'm going to do now.

TAKE A HINT, GET OUT AND STAY OUT!

Last edited:

csisps_26

Roark <3
^ Glad to help.

and... under rivals for Hoenn, you accidentally spelled Nicolai's Zangoose as 'Zangose'.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
According to DP 135
Officer Jenny's Growlithe:
-Hidden power
-Flame Wheel

JD

Yup ash kids right also her growlithe used fire fang also in pokemon dp 135

Dreamcoat

It doesn't really matter if he's right or not.

I only accept proof from those I trust to be able to follow the rules of a thread, and it's no secret that he can't. I WILL NOT discuss this, so it's pointless to post a reply. Should anyone do it anyway, it'll be seen as spam and reported.

On another note, I won't update before I also have the moves & names of the two COTD.

EDIT: Looking at the main site, I see that the 12th movie is next week. Just to remind those whom might try and be funny:

Arceus, Giratina, Dialga and Palkia will most likely NOT be under the command of someone (the "I Caught You!!" kind), so don't bother to try and post their moves here.
I still remember those who tried with the 10th & 11th movie, and apparently it's not clear enough that a trainer MUST be involved before the PKMN in question can even be considered being added.

Last edited:

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Officer Jenny:
Growlithe:
- Flame Wheel
- Fire Fang
- Hidden Power

Atsuki/Chishio (apologies, but I'm not sure which is which):
Drowzee:
- Psybeam
- Zen Headbutt
- Shadow Ball
- Drain Punch
Zangoose:
- X-Scissor
- Focus Punch
- Solar Beam

Dreamcoat

Officer Jenny:
Growlithe:
- Flame Wheel
- Fire Fang
- Hidden Power

Atsuki/Chishio (apologies, but I'm not sure which is which):
Drowzee:
- Psybeam
- Zen Headbutt
- Shadow Ball
- Drain Punch
Zangoose:
- X-Scissor
- Focus Punch
- Solar Beam
It's ok.

For the time being I'll assign Zangoose to Atsuki & Drowzee to Chishio, then.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Cheers. I'll try and find out, but I had trouble paying attention, to be honest.

Iota

Status
Not open for further replies.