• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamcoat

Dawn's new Cyndaquil used:

- Swift (Supiido Sutaa)
- Flame Wheel (Kaen Kuruma)
- SmokeScreen (Enmaku)
The episode pictures I saw proved this as well, so no more confirmation is needed ASAP regarding Cyndaquil.

I'm adding Kotone under Recurring. However, if someone (WITH AT LEAST SOME KNOWLEDGE) would be able to clarify the following, I'd be extremely happy:

1: The exact name of the move Kotone's Chikorita used on the stage besides Razor Leaf. The one which formed the Light Screen/Protect looking box around it.

2: Whether or not Kotone's Marill & Kazunari's Totodile used Water Gun and anything else.

3: The attack Kotone's Girafarig used. I want to say Stomp, but I don't feel like it before I'm 110% sure.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
I don't know if you will take them as 100% confirmed but in the previews after the last one hour special, the narrator was mentioning moves the Johto Starters can learn in the games followed by Anime clips from the upcoming Tag battle epsiode. In these clips with narration we see...

Kazunari:

Totodile - Aqua Tail

Kotone:

Chikorita - Solarbeam

Dreamcoat

I don't know if you will take them as 100% confirmed but in the previews after the last one hour special, the narrator was mentioning moves the Johto Starters can learn in the games followed by Anime clips from the upcoming Tag battle epsiode. In these clips with narration we see...

Kazunari:

Totodile - Aqua Tail

Kotone:

Chikorita - Solarbeam
MAIN POST!! said:
If you want something to be added to the list, state the character, the PKMN(s), the attack(s), and provide some proof of it by means of translated dialogue or so (Bulbapedia and previews are not accepted as proof).

Yeah, guess again about whether or not I'll accept them.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
No.

It's a common misunderstanding.

This is from DP86 (Arriving In Style). It's pretty obvious that this Toxicroak is the same colour as Saturn's:

[IMG200]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/Dreamcoat/HNI_0063.jpg[/IMG200]

So, two shiny Toxicroak, or that Toxicroak's trainer being Saturn in disguise, both are out of the question? Heck, the trainer's hair color even seems similar to Saturn's. But then again, I could be totally wrong.

BTW, it's none of my business, but I wonder, why's Ash-Kid banned? He never seemed to do anything wrong. Well, not intentionally, anyway. I know he was never too popular in this thread. But he meant well. Like I said, though, none of my business, so I'll just shut up now.

JD

Yeah all toxicroak look like that so yeah it's not shiny oh has light screen been added for kotones chko or was it already added?

Dreamcoat

BTW, it's none of my business, but I wonder, why's Ash-Kid banned? He never seemed to do anything wrong. Well, not intentionally, anyway. I know he was never too popular in this thread. But he meant well. Like I said, though, none of my business, so I'll just shut up now.
And it's none of our business either. How the heck are we supposed to know? This isn't the place to discuss it under any circumstances, so try and ask a mod if you really want to know.

Yeah all toxicroak look like that so yeah it's not shiny oh has light screen been added for kotones chko or was it already added?
It has now.

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
From DP145:

Kazunari:

Totodile
- Aqua Tail (same name, water rings' on the tail)
- Crunch (glowing fangs, "kamikudaku" was ordered)
- Superpower (Toto's body glows blue, Kazunari ordered "bakajikara")

Gible
- Strength (Gible's body glows white, Ash says it is Gible's "Kairiki")
- Rock Smash (Glowing arm, Ash says it is Gible's "Iwakudaki") [Although the quality of the video may have tricked my ears >.>]

And, I don't remember if they were -confirmed- by someone, but I think it is pretty obvious that Gible also knows Dig and Sandstorm.

Dreamcoat

From DP145:

Kazunari:

Totodile
- Aqua Tail (same name, water rings' on the tail)
- Crunch (glowing fangs, "kamikudaku" was ordered)
- Superpower (Toto's body glows blue, Kazunari ordered "bakajikara")

Gible
- Strength (Gible's body glows white, Ash says it is Gible's "Kairiki")
- Rock Smash (Glowing arm, Ash says it is Gible's "Iwakudaki") [Although the quality of the video may have tricked my ears >.>]

And, I don't remember if they were -confirmed- by someone, but I think it is pretty obvious that Gible also knows Dig and Sandstorm.
Not in this thread.

Added.

Last edited:

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Well, Dig was confirmed by kazunari late in the episode (when they get out of the caves).

Bye^^

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Sorry for the double post, but it's necessary :p
From DP147:
Kotone:
Chikorita:
-Tackle (taiatari): you know...
-Solar Beam (Soraa Biimu): that shiny yellow beam

Totodile/Croconaw:
-Hydro Pump (Hadoru Pompu): huge blast of water

Bye!

Dreamcoat

Sorry for the double post, but it's necessary :p
From DP147:
Kotone:
Chikorita:
-Tackle (taiatari): you know...
-Solar Beam (Soraa Biimu): that shiny yellow beam

Totodile/Croconaw:
-Hydro Pump (Hadoru Pompu): huge blast of water

Bye!
1: Considering it's been almost 2 weeks since you posted the first reply, I think we'll all be able to survive ;)

2: The main post has been updated with the stuff above.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I just watched A Pyramiding Rage, and I realized that Paul never ordered to use Will-o-wisp in the dub. I'm guessing that's not really important, but I just wanted to point it out in case it was.

Dreamcoat

JD

No he didnt Registeel hit magmar with iron head and he was just like " Magmars Scared?"
He didnt command will o wisp

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9752877&postcount=267

Yeah, going back a mere EIGHT pages while using Ctrl+F is the hardest thing to do ;)

Please, try and do a search the next time.

I wasn't saying that Will-o-wisp should be taken off, I just wasn't sure if you put it in italics for something in the original and not the dub, or if you only did it for vice versa. As I said, I didn't know if it was important that it was left out in the dub, so I was just making sure.

Dreamcoat

No he didnt Registeel hit magmar with iron head and he was just like " Magmars Scared?"
He didnt command will o wisp
*sigh*

WATCH THE EPISODE!

After Brandon commanded Iron Head Paul responded with, and I quote, the following: "Block it, and then Will-O-Wisp!"

The whole "Magmar's scared?!" thing wasn't until AFTER Iron Head hit it.
I wasn't saying that Will-o-wisp should be taken off, I just wasn't sure if you put it in italics for something in the original and not the dub, or if you only did it for vice versa. As I said, I didn't know if it was important that it was left out in the dub, so I was just making sure.
And I never said that you said that it should be taken off ;)

1: We NEVER go by the dub when it comes to big things. It's only used for dub names & misc. attacks left out the first time around.

2: As she said, in this case we can be sure that a trainer like Paul would NOT order an attack his PKMN didn't know.

The discussion (which never really existed in the first place) is over. Everyone just leave it alone.

Dreamcoat

pokemon dp 148

Boy : Murkrow : Peck

Girl : Misdreavus:
the purpel attack in the flashback , i belive it was payback
Heads up; try and actually DO something. You know darn well that without a proper name it's not acceptable. Under ANY circumstances.

Lucky for you, I've found his name myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.