• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog III

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

OKay I got the purple move skuntank used it was Toxic ( Excessive Poison) (Yuudoku)
Skuntank releases a purple liquid with bubbles that poisons the foe.

Dreamcoat

OKay I got the purple move skuntank used it was Toxic ( Excessive Poison) (Yuudoku)
Skuntank releases a purple liquid with bubbles that poisons the foe.

Missing something?

...Like a name?

Dreamcoat

Seems fairly obvious that her Skuntank used other moves as well.

Therefore, I won't add anything until I know exactly what those others were.

AND NO, I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING FROM THE BLACK NINJA.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Jupiter's Skuntank also used Flamethrower, which Jupiter called out 'kaenhousha'. The claw attack was left unnamed, but looks similar to Fury Swipes. Of course, I can't say that it is 100% Fury Swipes.

Hope this helps. ^^

Dreamcoat

Jupiter's Skuntank also used Flamethrower, which Jupiter called out 'kaenhousha'. The claw attack was left unnamed, but looks similar to Fury Swipes. Of course, I can't say that it is 100% Fury Swipes.

Hope this helps. ^^
Funny thing is, I thought of that as well.

What did make me doubt it, besides not being named, was the way it looked when Skuntank hit its target (that sorta X looking way).

Isn't that how Slash usually looks? Or am I just getting too old to remember?

You forgot lick on Jupiters skunktrankz

Dreamcoat

You forgot lick on Jupiters skunktrankz
No I didn't.

Because you didn't provide any proof to back it up, even though I very clearly asks for it.

Your post is therefore useless.

EDIT: Screw it, Skuntank can't even learn Lick.

Consider yourself reported. Again.

Last edited:
Yes It Can Iz Smaerter Then You Is A New Egg Move Fer SkUntrANz Smareert ONez

DANdotW

Previously Iota
And yet, Skuntank hasn't used Lick. So leave the thread alone once you've been asked by the creator.

No further attacks to add, although would agree that it looks much like Slash for Jupiter's Skuntank.

Iota

Dreamcoat

GalladeRocks & Iota: Thanks a bunch guys, but just leave her alone from now on. Best thing you can do now is to report her sorry behind. The mods ought to be along soon enough.

Iota said:
No further attacks to add, although would agree that it looks much like Slash for Jupiter's Skuntank.
Thanks, always nice to have another trustworthy source ;) All the new stuff has been added.

EDIT: Arceus and the Jewel of Life stuff up.

Last edited:

Dreamcoat

from the intro in the pokemon movie Arceus and the Jewel of Life , Tower tycoon Palmer and Cynthia battels

Palmer with Milotic : safeguard , icebeam and a water move , my guess is hydro pump or aqua tail .

Cynthia with Garchomp: fire blast, and a red claw move that could be dragon claw .

pictures http://www.serebii.net/movies/arceus/pics.shtml
Are you really THAT far out? I mentioned in the post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS that I'd already added all the stuff from Arceus and the Jewel of Life.

You just couldn't be bothered, yet AGAIN, to check whether or not the stuff in your "post" had already been added...

Last edited:

JD

Jupiters Skuntank used Iron Tail in Dp 151
Iron Tail (Japanese: アイアンテール Iron Tail)

Status
Not open for further replies.