• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog III

Status
Not open for further replies.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Also, I could've sworn I heard Gary order Psychic (saikokineshisu) for Umbreon & Thunder (kaminari) for Electivire.

Saturn's Toxicroak also had X-Scissor (shizaakurosu).

Dreamcoat

Also, I could've sworn I heard Gary order Psychic (saikokineshisu) for Umbreon & Thunder (kaminari) for Electivire.

Saturn's Toxicroak also had X-Scissor (shizaakurosu).
As long as you're not 110% sure, they won't be added. Whenever they're confirmed I'll add them.

X-Scissor, however, is A-OK.

Jupiters Skuntank used Iron Tail in Dp 151
Iron Tail (Japanese: アイアンテール Iron Tail)
I saw that as well

Added

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Although i haven't finished watching DP152, lots of new moves have been used already. I can confirm Umbreon and Electivire's Psychic and Thunder, Toxicroak's X-Scissor and Skuntank's Iron Tail. Mars Purugly also used Iron Tail, and the grunts' Golbat used Supersonic.

I'll update if ther's any new move til the end of the ep.

Bye!

Dreamcoat

Although i haven't finished watching DP152, lots of new moves have been used already. I can confirm Umbreon and Electivire's Psychic and Thunder, Toxicroak's X-Scissor and Skuntank's Iron Tail. Mars Purugly also used Iron Tail, and the grunts' Golbat used Supersonic.

I'll update if ther's any new move til the end of the ep.

Bye!
Thank you.

Added.

Last edited:

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
You put down Protect on Marcus's Heatran, I saw. I presume you mean the attack where Heatran blocked Pikachu and Piplup's Thunderbolt/Whirlpool? Dialga and Palkia both used Protect earlier in the movie, and they didn't look like what Heatran used. Now, granted, I have no idea what it could be that Heatran used. Does anybody else have an idea? Maybe it was Protect, and I just wasn't seeing it right, I don't know. I just wanted to mention this.

And, on another note, do you count all the Pokemon that attack Arceus in the past to be Damos/Marcus's?

Last edited:

Dreamcoat

You put down Protect on Marcus's Heatran, I saw. I presume you mean the attack where Heatran blocked Pikachu and Piplup's Thunderbolt/Whirlpool? Dialga and Palkia both used Protect earlier in the movie, and they didn't look like what Heatran used. Now, granted, I have no idea what it could be that Heatran used. Does anybody else have an idea? Maybe it was Protect, and I just wasn't seeing it right, I don't know. I just wanted to mention this.
I didn't see it as being anything else. We've previously seen Detect (Tyson's Sceptile). Looked nothing like it. We've previously seen Light Screen & Barrier. Looked nothing like it.

And, on another note, do you count all the Pokemon that attack Arceus in the past to be Damos/Marcus's?
I don't count them as belonging to either. The only attack they used was so vague that there's no point in trying to guess.

Last edited:

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I didn't see it as being anything else. We've previously seen Detect (Tyson's Sceptile). Looked nothing like it. We've previously seen Light Screen & Barrier. Looked nothing like it.

I don't count them as belonging to either. The only attack they used was so vague that there's no point in trying to guess.

I thought it was Shock Wave they were using. It looked just like when Brandon's Regirock and Zoey's Glameow used it.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Oh, I didn't realize that they couldn't learn Shock Wave. Sorry about that. Well, the only Electric attack that Baltoy and Claydol can learn is Charge Beam, so isn't that what the attack has to be?

Dreamcoat

Yeah, I know Marble's Luxray used it, but moves get redesigned all the time. Besides, Baltoy and Claydol can't learn any other Electric attacks besides Charge Beam.
I know that, I didn't say otherwise =)

Thanks for the attention, but they won't be included.
Some attacks are just too vague to be added and this thread doesn't do speculation.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Harrow, I swear, I'm going to start placing bets on who manages to track you down through the computer and shoot you first, if it isn't me. Dreamcoat clearly put in the first post what this thread is about. I at least assumed you could read, but from your most recent posts, I'm not sure you're more than four or five years old, so perhaps I've over-estimated you.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Harrow, I swear, I'm going to start placing bets on who manages to track you down through the computer and shoot you first, if it isn't me. Dreamcoat clearly put in the first post what this thread is about. I at least assumed you could read, but from your most recent posts, I'm not sure you're more than four or five years old, so perhaps I've over-estimated you.

lol That'd be me to track him down.:)

Anyways........ So is Dawn's Cyndaquil's Tackle counted? In bulbapedia it shows it has 4 attacks(Flame Wheel, Smokescreen, Swift, and Tackle) and although I can't understand Japanese very well, I could have sworn the Pokedex guy said 3 attacks, excluding Tackle.

Dreamcoat

GalladeRocks, you DO know that it's considered spamming when you reply to his messages, right?

lol That'd be me to track him down.:)

Anyways........ So is Dawn's Cyndaquil's Tackle counted? In bulbapedia it shows it has 4 attacks(Flame Wheel, Smokescreen, Swift, and Tackle) and although I can't understand Japanese very well, I could have sworn the Pokedex guy said 3 attacks, excluding Tackle.
GOD, how I love it when people read the FIRST post!
The Rules said:
• Bulbapedia and previews are not, under any circumstances, accepted as proof regarding new moves.

P.Pochama

Banned
Tackle (Taiatari) has not been listed for dawns Cyndauil it used it
in Dp 144

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Try acting like one of the big kids and read the post DIRECTLY ABOVE YOURS.

;)

Oh how childish. Anyways, I ask because here it isnt listed but in Bulbapedia it is. Whenever I try to edit it there it gets reverted back to the original Page.

Status
Not open for further replies.