• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog III

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

The quality of sound may be horrible on my end, but I could've swore I heard "iwakudaki" which is rock smash. What ever Ash ordered it didn't sound anything like "kirisaku."

Each time I play the scene over it sounds a lot like "iwakudaki" but I could be wrong. Could someone good at translating with good quality sound clarify?

Dreamcoat

The quality of sound may be horrible on my end, but I could've swore I heard "iwakudaki" which is rock smash. What ever Ash ordered it didn't sound anything like "kirisaku."

Each time I play the scene over it sounds a lot like "iwakudaki" but I could be wrong. Could someone good at translating with good quality sound clarify?
Oh, for some reason I completely missed Slash on his list of Gible's moves. It'll stay off for the time being.

Just until everything has been clarified.

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
Yeah, Ash ordered "Iwakudaki" (Rock Smash). I watched the episode a few minutes ago in a very good quality and I heard Iwakudaki the three times it was ordered.

Dreamcoat

Yeah, Ash ordered "Iwakudaki" (Rock Smash). I watched the episode a few minutes ago in a very good quality and I heard Iwakudaki the three times it was ordered.
Very well then.

Gible's Rock Smash has been added.

JD

Kijuru's Mr.Mime ( Barrierd)
Kaminari Punch ( Thunder Punch)
Psychokinesis ( Psychic )
Kage Bunshin ( Double Team)
Reito Punch ( Ice Punch)

Ash ( Satoshi)
Buizel ( Buoysel)
Reito Punch ( Ice Punch)

BM14murph

Master Collector
Kijuru's Mr.Mime ( Barrierd)
Kaminari Punch ( Thunder Punch)
Psychokinesis ( Psychic )
Kage Bunshin ( Double Team)
Reito Punch ( Ice Punch)

Ash ( Satoshi)
Buizel ( Buoysel)
Reito Punch ( Ice Punch)

I could be wrong but i believe Mr. Mime's trainer's name is Kijuro not Kijuru

I can also confirm all of the above moves

Dreamcoat

I could be wrong but i believe Mr. Mime's trainer's name is Kijuro not Kijuru

I can also confirm all of the above moves
It's with an o, I made sure to check before adding it.

Everything has been added.

talala

so yeah, i'm rewatching the anime on megavideo and you're missing a trainer in kanto, episode 51, bulbasaur's mysterious garden, they don't give a name but they call him "mountain man" his rhyhorn knows take down, its in the first minute after the theme song

Last edited:

talala

Where did you hear the mountain man part?

they were in the pokemon center and brock said "that mountain man's rhyhorn's take down was pretty strong"

and when you add it it goes between jessibelle and the pkmn league entrance exam guy

Last edited:

Dreamcoat

they were in the pokemon center and brock said "that mountain man's rhyhorn's take down was pretty strong"

and when you add it it goes between jessibelle and the pkmn league entrance exam guy

Oh yeah.

Thank you, I know. I can count episodes ;)

Please, do feel free to say so if you find other missing characters.

Last edited:

DANdotW

Previously Iota
However, she didn't order them to use an attack, let alone admit that they did know that attack. Also, dialogue in the dub doesn't count as proof. Sorry.

I'll have to check about the Farfetch'd, because off my head I don't recall the move being used.

Iota

Dreamcoat

edit - episode 54
officer jenny's 10 growlithe
-bite

"brock: they won't bite will they?
jenny: they won't attack unless i order them to"
However, she didn't order them to use an attack, let alone admit that they did know that attack. Also, dialogue in the dub doesn't count as proof. Sorry.
^My thoughts exactly.

I'll have to check about the Farfetch'd, because off my head I don't recall the move being used.

Iota
Brock DOES say "It's Farfetch'd's agility!", but... meh.

Dreamcoat

PEOPLE!

Yes, thanks for making it apparent for the guy, but C'MON, one time is enough. There's absolutely no reason for two people to say the exact same thing.

Please don't start excusing it or anything. Just remember it till the next time..

The Black Ninja

Ursula

Gabite - iron tail , used to bounce jigglypuff up in the air in the contest performens . It also used a ground move to stop jigglypuffs gyro ball , my guess is sand tomb, but not sure

Jigglypuff- hyper voice . used to break gabites stone edge in the contest performens, gyro ball , used in performens going into the ground move that could be sand tomb

Plusel and Minum wasent orderd to use a attack , but they did used a electric move on Dawns hair

Dreamcoat

Ursula

Gabite - iron tail , used to bounce jigglypuff up in the air in the contest performens . It also used a ground move to stop jigglypuffs gyro ball , my guess is sand tomb, but not sure

Jigglypuff- hyper voice . used to break gabites stone edge in the contest performens, gyro ball , used in performens going into the ground move that could be sand tomb

Plusel and Minum wasent orderd to use a attack , but they did used a electric move on Dawns hair
Kindly GTFO of my topic.

I've already told you several times that your "help" is not wanted, yet you keep posting. Therefore your post will now be reported as the spam it is.

If anyone TRUSTWORTHY feels like posting about any new moves, I'd appreciate it.

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
From today's episode:

Ursula/Urara
Gabite
- Iron Tail (The same Iron Tail almost all Pokés use)
- Sand Tomb (Urara ordered "sunajigoku", used to stop Jigglypuff)

Jigglypuff
- Rollout (Urara ordered "korogaru", Gabite juggles Jigglypuff)
- Hyper Voice (Used to destroy Stone Edge)
- Gyro Ball (Glowing hands, last move of Jigglypuff)

As for Plusle and Minun, I only heard that Urara ordered them to "jump" but nothing else. Guess that has to be 100%-confirmed by someone else, sorry ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.