• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog III

Status
Not open for further replies.

talala

DP164

piplup

hydro pump (hydro pumpuh <--- sounded like that, not sure if the spelling is correct lol)

DSDark

Breeder
what move did the rhyperior use that looked like a white hyper beam

Dreamcoat

DP164

piplup

hydro pump (hydro pumpuh <--- sounded like that, not sure if the spelling is correct lol)
FYI, try checking the main post before you post yourself.

It's already there ;)

talala

Um...

Your post says "Today 2:31 AM"

The last time the main post was edited was "Yesterday at 9:43 PM"

*facepalm* i just realized the moves were listed in alphabetical order and not order learned...

sorry about this, my bad :\

edit - to make this not spam...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f12CYG-6LpI&feature=related at 4:50 it tells us pauls magmortar's ability, flame body, i checked and its not on the list, 100% sure this time ;)

Last edited:

Geodude

Kazunari's dub name is spelled Khoury, not Corey.

It's safe to say Rhyperior's beam attack was Flash Cannon. It looked just like the one from Byron's Bastiodon and was a different color than Hyper Beam.

Last edited:

Dreamcoat

*facepalm* i just realized the moves were listed in alphabetical order and not order learned...

sorry about this, my bad :\

edit - to make this not spam...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f12CYG-6LpI&feature=related at 4:50 it tells us pauls magmortar's ability, flame body, i checked and its not on the list, 100% sure this time ;)
Yeah...

The thing is, that doesn't really help. We've always only added the ability if it the PKMN can have one of two abilities (like Onix with Rock head & Sturdy) in order to avoid confusion. Magmortar has only got one possible ability, which is Flame Body. So technically it's still spam.

Y'know, there's always the possibility of just deleting your post instead of adding something else...

Geodude said:
Kazunari's dub name is spelled Khoury, not Corey.
That's wierd, I could've sworn I'd changed it. The copy I've got on my computer even has his name listed as Khoury. Hm.

Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Yes. Your point? If you want to discuss that, head over to the DP164 discussion thread. This is to list moves, or dispute translations of moves. Nothing else.

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
Yes. Your point? If you want to discuss that, head over to the DP164 discussion thread. This is to list moves, or dispute translations of moves. Nothing else.

Then what was your post for?
I was merely bringing up that I was right in saying Piplup was going to learn a move in the last episode.

Just wondering, did Hikari order Piplup to use the attack, or did it use it while he was separated from everyone?

Torpoleon

Then what was your post for?
I was merely bringing up that I was right in saying Piplup was going to learn a move in the last episode.

Just wondering, did Hikari order Piplup to use the attack, or did it use it while he was separated from everyone?
Well this thread was not created where you discuss the moves that they use. It was created as a guide so you know moves that Pokemon used and people post when a Pokemon learns a new move with legit proof. I don't know if Dawn ordered Piplup to use Hydro Pump since I did not see the episode although I am going to assume no since Piplup was separated from the group at the time. Actually, that last sentence could have easily been discussed in the DP164 thread and has no relevance to this thread. Dreamcoat is really going to get annoyed at you.

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
Well this thread was not created where you discuss the moves that they use. It was created as a guide so you know moves that Pokemon used and people post when a Pokemon learns a new move with legit proof. I don't know if Dawn ordered Piplup to use Hydro Pump since I did not see the episode although I am going to assume no since Piplup was separated from the group at the time. Actually, that last sentence could have easily been discussed in the DP164 thread and has no relevance to this thread. Dreamcoat is really going to get annoyed at you.

OH NO!

And if Dawn didn't order Piplup to use it then it shouldn't be documented as a move, right? Which is why I asked if she ordered it to use Hydro Pump. See, it is relevant to the thread.

Torpoleon

OH NO!

And if Dawn didn't order Piplup to use it then it shouldn't be documented as a move, right? Which is why I asked if she ordered it to use Hydro Pump. See, it is relevant to the thread.
Piplup still learned the move.

dman_dustin

OH NO!

I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding something but just to clarify, Piplup used the move, and Brock said it was Hydro Pump, in that case it doesn't matter if Dawn called out the attack, since it was a weird attack, and needed an explanation.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
You're saying that because Dawn didn't order the move, Piplup should not have the move listed? Don't be silly. My post was to remind you the purpose of this thread, and since I'm one of the main contributors (or was) I can safely say I know what I'm talking about.

If a Pokémon uses a move, it gets put on here.

If you guess a move from a preview, then you'll be laughed out of here, no matter how obvious the move may be. Then there's no need to come here and, as you suggest you were actually doing, congratulating yourself for guessing right.

Here, when you've watched an episode and know the moves used, you come here with the trainers name, the Pokémon's name, the moves name and the evidence (i.e, the japanese name for the attack, and/or when it was ordered.

Off-Topic: Yes, Piplup used the move while he was seperated, but also used it once again with the group.

Iota

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
You're saying that because Dawn didn't order the move, Piplup should not have the move listed? Don't be silly. My post was to remind you the purpose of this thread, and since I'm one of the main contributors (or was) I can safely say I know what I'm talking about.

If a Pokémon uses a move, it gets put on here.

If you guess a move from a preview, then you'll be laughed out of here, no matter how obvious the move may be. Then there's no need to come here and, as you suggest you were actually doing, congratulating yourself for guessing right.

Here, when you've watched an episode and know the moves used, you come here with the trainers name, the Pokémon's name, the moves name and the evidence (i.e, the japanese name for the attack, and/or when it was ordered.

Off-Topic: Yes, Piplup used the move while he was seperated, but also used it once again with the group.

Iota

I was asking because I didn't see any posts giving proof. Nothing that gives the trainers name, the Pokémon's name, the moves name and the evidence. I asked if Dawn called out the attack, because I wanted to know if the attack name was said or if someone just assumed it was Hydro Pump.
And wow, you were one of the main contributors of this thread? I truly admire you. Just how do you do it?

Dreamcoat

I was asking because I didn't see any posts giving proof. Nothing that gives the trainers name, the Pokémon's name, the moves name and the evidence. I asked if Dawn called out the attack, because I wanted to know if the attack name was said or if someone just assumed it was Hydro Pump.
And wow, you were one of the main contributors of this thread? I truly admire you. Just how do you do it?
There weren't any posts because sometimes I watch the episodes myself. We've been doing this for more than 5 years so most of the regular people have gained a fair knowledge regarding the Japanese language.

You've got your answer, now please do what 5 people have told you and stop posting about it here. The episode thread is more than open to any kind of discussion regarding the move itself.

Last edited:

BM14murph

Master Collector
Ok i see nobody has posted Flint's Infernape's Moveset so i might as well do it

Flint's Infernape:

Mach Punch - mahha panchi - The first move ordered by Flint upon debut , used to destroy the mechanical Arms holding Ash

Fllamethrower - kaen hōsha ki - Ordered by Flint in the flashback as a Chimchar

Flare Blitz - furea doraibu - Ordered when Buizel uses aqua jet for the first time. Basically like a flame wheel but the whole body is shown in flames and Infernape is propelled towards opponent.

Close Combat - Infighto( I believe) - Ordered on Pikachu big flurry of punchs and some kicks

Thunder Punch - kaminari panchi - Near the end of the battle used against Pikachu's Volt Tackle

I'm not the best on dodges and blocks but i believe Infernape was just ordered to dodge and block respectivel and i doubt there was a move anywhere but just to be sure that should be double checked but the above are all correct

Status
Not open for further replies.