• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamcoat

Apologies Dreamcoat when i didn't see a post saying it was added i thought it wasn't i'll be sure to check in future ;)
It shouldn't really be necessary for me to make a new post each time I add someone.

Besides that fact that it's spamming, I've used the Reason for Editing box for some months now to show whenever something new is added instead of going through the trouble of creating a whole new post.

Dreamcoat

Updated with all the new stuff from the recent Grand Festival episode (Nando, Zoey, Ursula and Kenny).

However, I might have missed whether or not Nando's Altaria used any moves, so please feel free to say so if it did.

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
However, I might have missed whether or not Nando's Altaria used any moves, so please feel free to say so if it did.
Pretty sure Nando ordered Altaria to use "horobi no uta", which is Perish Song. It has a completely different animation, but this is a contest afterall.

Exeggator

Psychic Mastermind
From DP175:

Ursula:

Gabite:
Sandstorm (Suna Arashi), combined with Flareon's Scary Face
Double Team (Kage Bunshin), Gabite makes copies of itself
Dig (Ana wo Horu), used to evade ''Ice Chandelier''

Flareon:
Scary Face (Kowai Kao), combined with Gabite's Sandstorm
Shadow Ball (Shadō Bōru), used many times
Fire Spin (Honō no Uzu), used twice to melt Mamoswine's Ice Shard
Fire Fang (Honoo no Kiba), identical to Gliscor's and Hippowdon's move

Dreamcoat

From DP175:

Ursula:

Gabite:
Sandstorm (Suna Arashi), combined with Flareon's Scary Face
Double Team (Kage Bunshin), Gabite makes copies of itself
Dig (Ana wo Horu), used to evade ''Ice Chandelier''

Flareon:
Scary Face (Kowai Kao), combined with Gabite's Sandstorm
Shadow Ball (Shadō Bōru), used many times
Fire Spin (Honō no Uzu), used twice to melt Mamoswine's Ice Shard
Fire Fang (Honoo no Kiba), identical to Gliscor's and Hippowdon's move
Added.

10charlimit

Nacreous

Fire trainer

dman_dustin

[img200]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/Dreamcoat/432.jpg[/img200]
This one?

It's pretty darn clear that Gabite is bursting out of the ground RIGHT in front of it...

Nacreous was actually referring to the last shots where Dawn told Mamoswine to do something, it glowed and then slammed the ground and Pachirisu came out was launched in sort of a bright light sort of way (or at least the light came from the cracks before Pachirisu came out.

But it wasn't exactly animated like earth power, because the light was because of the ice Chandelier. However there still needs to confirmation of what she said, because of Mamoswine's moveset even if we do include "dig" nothing makes sense as to how Mamoswine was able to cause cracks in the ground allowing Pachirisu to escape.

So either it was a "new" move, or Dawn simply said something along the lines of "Mamoswine crush the ground beneath your feet"

vaporeon89

power of vapor
It wasn't Earth Power or any new move. It was just another use of AncientPower. Dawn told Mamoswine to use it to help Pachirisu emerge from de ground.

Dreamcoat

New Zoey & Nando stuff from the Semi-Finals have been added.

WingBlast

Poke-holic
What was the move that Nozomi's Mumage use in DP 176? It was a wave of multiple red threads/streams and Mumage said its name in an ominous way.I do not think it is psywave cause Nozomi did not say it.
Edit:
Nozomi's Leafea lacks aerial ace.Nozomi clearly said "Subame gai'shi" in DP 176 and I think her Gastrodon used water gun in one of the stills in said episode.

Last edited:

Exeggator

Psychic Mastermind
What was the move that Nozomi's Mumage use in DP 176? It was a wave of multiple red threads/streams and Mumage said its name in an ominous way.I do not think it is psywave cause Nozomi did not say it.

Both Zoey and Brock called it ''Omanijai'', which is Lucky Chant's Japanese name and Mismagius learns it at Level 1.

WingBlast

Poke-holic
Both Zoey and Brock called it ''Omanijai'', which is Lucky Chant's Japanese name and Mismagius learns it at Level 1.
I knew it was a different move.thanks^^
what about the others?

BM14murph

Master Collector
Update:

Leafeon did use aerial ace and was commanded by zoey, mentioned by the commentator and Fantina Zoey ordered - Tsuba-me ga e shi which is Aerial Ace

I can also confirm what the above poster said about Lucky Chant. Zoey oredered - Omajinai - and Dawn Brock did also say it as well

and Wingblast moves are only put in if we see and hear them being ordered or commented on by another trainer ;)

Exeggator

Psychic Mastermind
Also, Lopunny's Focus Blast is listed twice. It used Jump Kick (Tobigeri).

Status
Not open for further replies.