• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog III

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingBlast

Poke-holic
Update:

Leafeon did use aerial ace and was commanded by zoey, mentioned by the commentator and Fantina Zoey ordered - Tsuba-me ga e shi which is Aerial Ace

I can also confirm what the above poster said about Lucky Chant. Zoey oredered - Omajinai - and Dawn Brock did also say it as well

and Wingblast moves are only put in if we see and hear them being ordered or commented on by another trainer ;)
Thanks for updating the moves =D
Oh,I see now.Thanks for pointing that out ^___^

Dreamcoat

Also, Lopunny's Focus Blast is listed twice. It used Jump Kick (Tobigeri).
I do not think it is psywave cause Nozomi did not say it.
Nozomi's Leafea lacks aerial ace.Nozomi clearly said "Subame gai'shi" in DP 176 and I think her Gastrodon used water gun in one of the stills in said episode.
Geez, where the hell was my head at...

Eh, I've got the day off. I blame it on that.

Mistakes fixed and other new moves added.

BM14murph

Master Collector
What was the move that Nozomi's Mumage use in DP 176? It was a wave of multiple red threads/streams and Mumage said its name in an ominous way.I do not think it is psywave cause Nozomi did not say it.
Edit:
Nozomi's Leafea lacks aerial ace.Nozomi clearly said "Subame gai'shi" in DP 176 and I think her Gastrodon used water gun in one of the stills in said episode.

You are correct in saying the red stremed move wasn't psychowave that was Lucky Chant but the blue streamed move was psychowave

Zoey ordered Mismagius to use - Saikou~ēbu - which is Psychowave just before the X-scissor/Leaf Blade montage so it was right the first time

Also as seen in one of the pictures in the link we see Lopunny use Protect i believe but we didn't hear it ordered as Dawn was doing a voice over on the battle should it be put in italics or something???

http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/644ps7.shtml

Also in that same pic we see psychowave being defended against

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
Nando's Kricketune also used Silver Wind. (Gin'niro no Kaze, used with Lopunny's Blizzard to create snowflakes).

And well, I don't know if it should be added, but in one scene, Lopunny used a green orb to protect itself. No order was heard (Dawn was talking) but checking Lopunny's moveset, Protect is the only one that could fit that description. Maybe in italics?

vaporeon89

power of vapor
As for DP177....
Zoey:
Glameow:
-Fake Out (it put its paws together and sent Piplup flying)
-Thunderbolt (the usual jolt of electricity)

Kirlia/Gallade:
-Psycho Cut (used both as a white slash-like attack, and for sending blue circles of psychic energy)
-Vacuum Wave (it waves its elbows and sends a tornado-like attackk)
-Signal Beam (multi-colored beam)
-Swords Dance (his elbows turn purple and dances)

And you should add Silver Wind for Nando's Kricketot too :p

Bye!
EDIT: Oh, and BTW, Nando's Roselia evolved too, maybe you should write it down too

Last edited:

JD

Pokemon Dp 178

After mamt's Glameow evolved it used Hakai Kosen to blast team rocket off
Mamt's Purugly
Haikai Kosen(Hyper Beam)

Dark Sasuke

Am I wrong or Jessie's Seviper used Tail Whip against Meowth in the last episode? I am sure it isn't the usual Poison Tail but it could also be an attack without a name... (for whom hasn't understood yet I am talking about the moment when Seviper and Infernape manage to hurt Meowth, near the end of the episode). ;336;

talala

orange league

roger:
hitmonchan
-fire punch

edit

marina:
tentacruel
-wrap
-poison sting

psyduck
-confusion

starmie
-tackle
-bubble
-light screen

Last edited:

Dreamcoat

Guess I'd missed that one.

Thanks.

Last edited:

BM14murph

Master Collector
Update:

Volkner:

All mentioned attacks were ordered by Volkner himself ;)

Luxray:
Shock Wave - Den geki wa - ordered various times the move KO'd Pikachu, electricity rises from body and then a blue bolt is fired
Thunder Fang - Kami nari no kiba - used against Infernape a lot yellow electrically charged fangs
Iron Tail - Aiantēru - used to destroy the ground when Infernape used Dig
Double Team - Kage bun shin - i think it was used to avoid Pikachu's attacks could've been Infernape but was definitely used

Electivire:
Fire Punch - Ho no ono panchi - used against Torterra's Leaf Storm attack
Ice Punch - Rei tou panchi - used to one hit KO Torterra it froze him

Jolteon:
Thunderbolt - 10 Ma n boruto - Used against Infernape
Shadow Ball - Shadōbōru - unleashed a barrage of them at poor Infernape

Gazdust

In another topic someone said that Infernape learn Blast Burn or Flare Blitz when Blaze was activated is it true??

BM14murph

Master Collector
no its not, if it was, our trusted member murph would have stated so in his post

I thank you for the trust ;)

Another Update:

Volkner:

Electivire's abillity is Motor Drive - explained when facing Pikachu

Another thing i noticed is for Luzray in a previous episode

DP166:

Luxray - Spark and Thunderbolt. I remember we had a bit of a dispute on this but i've rewatched the episode and Luxray was ordered to use spark against Ash's grotle and then when powering up the rocket was using the exact same move as Pikachu and Raichu same artwork and everything and the move was thunderbolt

Dreamcoat

I thank you for the trust ;)

Another Update:

Volkner:

Electivire's abillity is Motor Drive - explained when facing Pikachu

Another thing i noticed is for Luzray in a previous episode

DP166:

Luxray - Spark and Thunderbolt. I remember we had a bit of a dispute on this but i've rewatched the episode and Luxray was ordered to use spark against Ash's grotle and then when powering up the rocket was using the exact same move as Pikachu and Raichu same artwork and everything and the move was thunderbolt
Once... again... I have to say that it's STILL only when the PKMN can have on of two different abilities that we'll add it.

Electivire has, and always have had, only one ability.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Volkner's Luxray has Intimidate...it scared Pikachu when it bit its Iron Tail with Thunder Fang & after that Ash ordered something & Pikachu was too scared to move...just check it out,you'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.