• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog IV

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Finally Poipole uses a move lol.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Poipole finally used a move and its Fury Attack.
Also, when Zubat attacked Mina and Ribombee with Sludge Bomb (I guess) someone used another attack to clash Zubat's, which I think also was Sludge Bomb by Poipole. Can anyone confirm it? Maybe I have to recheck.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Rapp’s Zubat
- Air Cutter (commanded but not shown)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I think the Pokémon have to actually belong to a Trainer to be listed.
Ash and co. still do use them pretty often, sometimes even for attacking/defense purposes, So yeah, I do think it's pretty fair to list them here.

playerking

Ash has commanded wild Pokemon before and they don't appear anymore. It's up to Dreamcoat, but I'm fairly certain it's for Pokemon belonging to Trainers.

Shotgunrain

Ash has commanded wild Pokemon before and they don't appear anymore. It's up to Dreamcoat, but I'm fairly certain it's for Pokemon belonging to Trainers.
Sadly I don’t think Dreamcoat will be coming back ever again. We might need a new thread once the Gen 8 anime starts.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Hmm, the attack Ash's Poipole used on Rowlet in its capture is very likely Toxic, because the anime subtitles in English of the episode say Toxic. So IMO that should be added here.

TomRC121991

SM088
Lunala
-Moongeist Beam
-Moonblast
-Air Slash
-Phantom Force

Necrozma
-Prismatic Laser
-Psycho Cut

Solgaleo (Nebby)
-Flash Cannon

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
SM088
Lunala
-Moongeist Beam
-Moonblast
-Air Slash
-Phantom Force

Necrozma
-Prismatic Laser
-Psycho Cut

Solgaleo (Nebby)
-Flash Cannon
FYI, only moves of Pokemon belonging to trainers gets listed here, check the first post of the thread starter @Dreamcoat

playerking

Professor Kukui's Braviary
- Rock Slide

Faba's Alakazam
- Shadow Ball

Gozu's Aggron <---> Mega Aggron
- Heavy Slam

SM090

Gozu's Aggron <---> Mega Aggron
- Flash Cannon (not fully used)

Last edited: