• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog IV

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Bulbapedia is reliable, but slow to update the (new)moves when the new episodes air....

Is that a yes?? I just want to know so I can mention it over there.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
For Masaomi's Throh, can you please add:
- Superpower (used in response to Mienshao's Hi Jump Kick - it was not Bulk Up)
- Circle Throw (finishing move)

(also, just noticed that under Unova!Reiji's name, the name of his Pokémon - Elgyem - is missing ;])

Dreamcoat

For Masaomi's Throh, can you please add:
- Superpower (used in response to Mienshao's Hi Jump Kick - it was not Bulk Up)
- Circle Throw (finishing move)

For you, always.

(also, just noticed that under Unova!Reiji's name, the name of his Pokémon - Elgyem - is missing ;])
..Nope, the moves were, like, totally done by him!

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Bakkie's Simipour

- Brick Break.
- Acrobatics.

Dreamcoat

Updated with the new stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Does ash's pikachu still know volt tackle or has it forgot stupid quixk attack?

Dreamcoat

Does ash's pikachu still know volt tackle or has it forgot stupid quixk attack?
It still knows both attacks. In the animé PKMN never forget attacks (unlike in the games), animators simply choose to animate as few moves as possibly in order to make it easier for them

If you have any other questions relating to the matter, please send me a PM :)

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
It still knows both attacks. In the animé PKMN never forget attacks (unlike in the games), animators simply choose to animate as few moves as possibly in order to make it easier for them

If you have any other questions relating to the matter, please send me a PM :)

Seriously!?

I'm pleased with that news, but Anime-Spoilers is going to go apesh!t when, and if Volt Tackle returns........

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Volt Tackle is loooong gone. Since BW020 where it learned Electro Ball. When was the last time it used Thunder? Oh right since it learned Volt Tackle.

Dreamcoat

Volt Tackle is loooong gone. Since BW020 where it learned Electro Ball. When was the last time it used Thunder? Oh right since it learned Volt Tackle.
You seem to miss what I'm saying. Please read the bold part.

Everyone: For the record, this is STILL not the place to discuss whether a PKMN knows moves or not. The purpose of this thread is to discuss THE MOVES. Please, everyone stop posting about it as it is against the rules of the thread and therefore useless spamming which will be reported.

If anyone has anything else to say regarding this matter or what I just said, PLEASE send me a PM instead of posting it here.

Thank you :)

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Suwama's Enbuoh

- Heat Stamp
- Flamethrower
- Flare Drive
- Arm Hammer

Suwama's Kuitran

- Fire Spin
- Fury Swipes
- Flame Burst

Ash's Chaobuu

- Fire Oath

-__- it was 10 minutes before airing, and I knew the attacks were confirmed to be just that via the preview. U mad, bro?

Stop mini-modding, last time I checked you don't have a "sppf staff" userbar, it's not a good look 4 you bud.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Trainers' Mienshao.

- Drain Punch.

Suwama's Emboar

- Hammer Arm.

Suwama's Enbuoh

- Heat Stamp
- Flamethrower
- Flare Drive

Suwama's Kuitran

-Fire Spin

*Will update during//after airing

You shouldn't really post moves before the episode airs. Just saying...