• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog IV

vaporeon89

power of vapor
From yesterday's ep:

Charles/Ac-Glider:
Accelgor:
-Agility
-Double Team
-Struggle Bug
-Swift

Linda:
Timburr:
-Focus Punch
-Protect

Professor Tsurara/Cryogonal-man
Vanillish:
-Icy Wind
-Icicle Spear
-Sheer Cold

Slim Henchman:
Vanillite:
-Blizzard
-Ice Beam

Fat Henchman:
Vanillite:
-Blizzard

By the way, sorry for not updating much lately, but I'm usually pretty busy.

Bye!

Dreamcoat

From yesterday's ep:

Charles/Ac-Glider:
Accelgor:
-Agility
-Double Team
-Struggle Bug
-Swift

Linda:
Timburr:
-Focus Punch
-Protect

Professor Tsurara/Cryogonal-man
Vanillish:
-Icy Wind
-Icicle Spear
-Sheer Cold

Slim Henchman:
Vanillite:
-Blizzard
-Ice Beam

Fat Henchman:
Vanillite:
-Blizzard

By the way, sorry for not updating much lately, but I'm usually pretty busy.

Bye!
It's ok, your assistance is always appreciated.

Added.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Pod's Pansear.

- Flame Charge.
- Fire Blast
- Solarbeam

Cilan's Pansage.

- Rock Tomb

Last edited:
What is Roggenrola's "rainbow" move that it uses in its battle with Excadrill.? Do we know yet?

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
What is Roggenrola's "rainbow" move that it uses in its battle with Excadrill.? Do we know yet?

Rainbow? We don't know yet & it wouldn't matter since we would need to wait until the episode airs for confirmation on whatever that may be.

...Episode?

Episode 61, where Ash battles Clay.

fukamaru

It's more likely Bulldoze.
TM78 Bulldoze: The user stomps down on the ground and attacks everything in the area. Hit Pokemon's Speed stat is reduced.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
That question can't be answered because no-one knows, but unless we get information on what it is beforehand, we'll find out january 5th, then the move should be posted here.

It's more likely Bulldoze.
TM78 Bulldoze: The user stomps down on the ground and attacks everything in the area. Hit Pokemon's Speed stat is reduced.

I don't see how it's most likely Bulldoze, it could also be Magnitude as well, as that description also seems to fit it and it's similar to how Diglett uses it in Pokemon Stadium 2.

Dreamcoat

That question can't be answered because no-one knows, but unless we get information on what it is beforehand, we'll find out january 5th, then the move should be posted here.
This.

People, let's wait til the episode has aired before discussing it. Until then, please do it in the separate thread for the episode.

Dreamcoat

Updated with new stuff from Gym Battle episode against Clay.

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Just a couple of things:

Clay's Krokorok didn't use Crunch, it was Bite. And Palpitoad didn't use Mud Bomb, it was Sludge Bomb (Mud Bomb is Doro Bakudan, and Sludge B. is Hedoro Bakudan, it's easy to mistake them, and I think that was Sludge, not Mud)

Bye!

dman_dustin

Just a couple of things:

Clay's Krokorok didn't use Crunch, it was Bite. And Palpitoad didn't use Mud Bomb, it was Sludge Bomb (Mud Bomb is Doro Bakudan, and Sludge B. is Hedoro Bakudan, it's easy to mistake them, and I think that was Sludge, not Mud)

Bye!

It sounded like Doro Bakudon to me. But this could be like Tepig's ember when Ash first had it when I couldn't hear it correctly.

Dreamcoat

Just a couple of things:

Bye!
Hahaha XD

How typical, one of the few times I did it myself and I heard wrong.

Thanks!

vaporeon89

power of vapor
If someone wants to double check, go ahead! I may be the one who's wrong, the names are so alike it may be possible, but I'm pretty sure I heard HEdoro. Time will tell!

bye!

PS: Thanks Dreamcoat and everyone who helps out here for your amazing job. Happy New Year!