• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog IV

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Are we absolutely sure that Clay's Palpitoad used Sludge Bomb?? I just want to know so I can bring it up on Bulbapedia.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Are we absolutely sure that Clay's Palpitoad used Sludge Bomb?? I just want to know so I can bring it up on Bulbapedia.

Yes.

Hedorobakudan is Sludge Bomb. People thought it was dorobakudan, Mub Bomb. An easy mistake.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yes.

Hedorobakudan is Sludge Bomb. People thought it was dorobakudan, Mub Bomb. An easy mistake.

Well someone needs to tell Bulbapedia that, cuz they have it as mud shot on Clay's page and Mud bomb on Mijumaru's page.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Dreamcoat

Yep, finally after I brought it up like 5 times.
In case you see something like this again, just to let you know, we're usually right. Like, 97,999% of the time. The rest is usually due to slight errors in translation which are fixed relatively fast.

Not to sound like a prick or anything, not at all, just to let you know :)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
In case you see something like this again, just to let you know, we're usually right. Like, 97,999% of the time. The rest is usually due to slight errors in translation which are fixed relatively fast.

Not to sound like a prick or anything, not at all, just to let you know :)

No I know that, and I thought from the beginning you were right, I just wanted to make sure so Bulbapedia would listen.

playerking

Bianca's Shelmet used Protect.

Accelgor used Quick Attack, Substitute and Hyper Beam.

Escavalier used Hyper Beam as well.

Apparently Escavalier had Megahorn and Iron Defense as well.

Nope, it has Take Down, Fury Attack, Peck and Quick Guard as well as Iron Defense and Hyper Beam.

Last edited:

playerking

I think Scolipede had Poison Tail and Seismitoad had Drain Punch.

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Updated.

10char

Character: Ash Ketchum

Pokemon: Ash's Waruvile/Krokorok

Move: Crunch/Kamikudaku/かみくだく

Proof: BW067 - Dento clearly states, at the very beginning of the episode, when Warubiru first lunges at Pikachu, Fangs glaring white, "Such a sudden Crunch Attack!!"

Bulbapedia has it as bite still, but they are clearly wrong, and that place is open to anyone editing it around and forth.

playerking

I absolutely thought I heard Cilan say that, but I thought I would've been mistake, so I forgot about it. Darn!

Also, Thane mentioned to Glenn about making one of them using Protect, someone on Bulbapedia says Scolipede has it, I thought Thane was talking about Seismitoad.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Trust me, I know enough Japanese where I can understand 99% of all that is spoken in an anime of 'Pokemon's' level… He used Crunch exclusively.

Whether he still knows, or will ever use Bite again, no one knows, but not likely.

I think he means did he ever have Bite or was it always Crunch but I could be wrong.