• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog IV

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Dreamcoat

I think he means did he ever have Bite or was it always Crunch but I could be wrong.
+1 for you. Well done.

Trust me, I know enough Japanese where I can understand 99% of all that is spoken in an anime of 'Pokemon's' level… He used Crunch exclusively.

Whether he still knows, or will ever use Bite again, no one knows, but not likely.
Trust me, I trust you.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Skyla

Swoobat: Gust and Confusion I think.

Swanna: Aqua Ring, BubbleBeam, Brave Bird and I think Hurricane.

Unfezant: Air Slash.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.

playerking

Ash's Unfezant.

- Aerial Ace.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Actually as a Tranquill it used Wing Attack and after it evolved to Unfezant it used Aerial Ace.

Edit: I think Skyla's Unfezant & Swanna used Agility. And though i am not sure but i think even Ash's Unfezant used it.

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Actually as a Tranquill it used Wing Attack and after it evolved to Unfezant it used Aerial Ace.

Edit: I think Skyla's Swoobat, Unfezant & Swanna all used Agility. And though i am not sure but i think even Ash's Unfezant used it.

Nah, Ash and Fuuro just told them to fly high into the sky. No Agility, unfortunately.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Can somebody tell me what attacks Ash's Unfezant has used just after evolving??

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Try reading posts right above yours instead of being lazy.

Came here to confirm the moves, but it's already been done.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Try reading posts right above yours instead of being lazy.

Came here to confirm the moves, but it's already been done.

Excuse you but I'm talking about all her moves after evolving, not just the new ones. I wanna know all the moves that Unfezant used on Swanna.

Dreamcoat

Excuse you but I'm talking about all her moves after evolving, not just the new ones. I wanna know all the moves that Unfezant used on Swanna.
Try the episode thread as well, there you might get an answer much faster.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Because this isn't the place for that, Locormus. It's a list of attacks that each Pokemon has ever used, not what attacks they used in a specific couple of minutes of one episode. That's what the episode discussion threads are for.

playerking

Reiji's Elgyem

- Light Screen
- Psychic

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Apparently, Iota doesn't allow discussion in a discussionthread..

Because this isn't the place for that, Locormus. It's a list of attacks that each Pokemon has ever used, not what attacks they used in a specific couple of minutes of one episode. That's what the episode discussion threads are for.

Yeah, so for what reason was my post deleted again? "Don't ask when a PKMN used a certain attack. The show has been going strong for 700+ episodes, it’s now pretty darn difficult to pinpoint the exact episode."

He wasn't asking which episode, because that was pretty darn obvious because it aired on that same day. Therefore, his question was eligable for answering conform to the rules. If this thread allows questions about the moves which pokemon used, then I would say that I am eligable to ask: What, How, Where, Why, and When.

Try the episode thread as well, there you might get an answer much faster.

Especially considering that this then is even less of a useful post in this thread, yet got to stay. No seriously, what is more useful, the above post, or mine simply stating: Air Slash, Aerial Ace.

Four words cleared his question, yet Dreamcoat's fourteen words did nothing for him, as he had to look in a different thread, that wasn't specifically about moves that were used, and probably had to restate the question, taking up even more of his time, because you two got pompous... This might not be the thread for it.. Yeah, if the contents of this database aren't open for discussion, you could rather close this thread, and edit it yourself, with getting the suggestions in PM form...

Have we seen the Elemental Pledges yet? I dont think so, but I just want to make sure. If yes, can you tell me the episode?

And this also has nothing to do with supplementing a database of moves that pokemon have used, so delete this to will you... As the user could've easily checked the database, so you should ignore him, thus delete G50's response as well. Jeez..

Last edited:

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Not sure why your other post was deleted, but I'll clear something up for you. I'm not suggesting that he asked what episode it was. The user asked what moves were asked in a specific few minutes of a specific episode. Now, I've been in the episode discussion threads often, and by the end of the episode, there is always someone that has a fully edited post with the entire episode synopsis. It's not hard to go there to find it. This is a database, not a place where the members contributing to it have to recall when in an episode a move was used, or even what episode, but simply what moves have been used by each "character".

To finish off, yes, those two posts should be deleted too, because they are doing nothing. A quick search on the first page would have shown if they were even use, it's just other users being lazy and coming to the wrong place, so rest assured, they will be reported too and I'm sure Dreamcoat will request them to be deleted when he's on anyway.

I appreciate your points and agree, it would be nice if this were a place to discuss said moves, but can you imagine if this were a question about a different episode, and not the most recent? It's a lot easier for everyone just to head to an episodes discussion thread, or have a look on the Bulbapedia synopsis to find out, rather than asking in a thread that clearly is a database.