• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog IV

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Reiji's Elgyem also had Psybeam.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Let me just clear a few points up, I had looked in the episode thread and Bulbapedia before I came here. The only reason I asked was cuz I wanted to know what moves, if any, she forgot. Bulbapedia doesn't do the recent moves when all the moves have recently been used so it wasn't there and there was no synopses up. I posted this question in the episode thread too, and got an answer there after a while.

So I wasn't being lazy because I check everywhere else before even posting. I was under the impression that questions about moves where aloud here so again sorry if I did something wrong. I just wanted an answer.

playerking

Ash's Scraggy.

- Focus Blast.

Edmond's Seimitoad

- Drain Punch
- Mud Bomb?

Ability: Swift Swim.

Flora's Gothorita

- Psyshock
- DoubleSlap

Last edited:

playerking

I think that was Mud Shot, also i think it used a 3rd move as well.

Yeah, I wasn't sure, I don't think I heard the japanese name for Mud Bomb, so I'd say Mud Shot.

And yeah, it used a punching move and it didn't sound like Brick Break to me.

dman_dustin

Yeah, I wasn't sure, I don't think I heard the japanese name for Mud Bomb, so I'd say Mud Shot.

Audio quality can be a factor, but since Japanese mud shot, is basically "mud shot" then yes it was "Mud shot" it has the same attack as Ash's Palpitoad.

If Ash does get Seismitoad, I'm going to miss that long sticky tongue.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Audio quality can be a factor, but since Japanese mud shot, is basically "mud shot" then yes it was "Mud shot" it has the same attack as Ash's Palpitoad.

If Ash does get Seismitoad, I'm going to miss that long sticky tongue.

And we'd basically have been previewed Ash' Seismitoad twice already.. Because then there would be no denying that it would get Drain Punch. But Sludgewave could give us back the tong, with the sludge firing off that?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
And we'd basically have been previewed Ash' Seismitoad twice already.. Because then there would be no denying that it would get Drain Punch. But Sludgewave could give us back the tong, with the sludge firing off that?

I like how they are noticing that stuff, giving a Seismitoad a punching move due to obvious reasons, talking how female Unfezants are really fast and faster then males, I like when writers pay attentiont to stuff like this, with that in mind yeah I want Palpitoad to evolve even more since it seems they would probably give him a punching move indeed.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
That was a direct quote from one of the only two dex entries available for use.

I know... if I didn't know that I wouldn't say I liked how they focused on it.

They made her speedy, they respect that entry, that is what I mean if you have seen my old posts, I have asked months ago that they focused on her speed and evolved Palpitoad and give him a punching move, obviously I didn't make that up, I saw the dex entries and that is why I suggested it.

Sometimes they ignore those traits even if the dex entry says so or rather, they don't focus on them.

Dreamcoat

I like how they are noticing that stuff, giving a Seismitoad a punching move due to obvious reasons, talking how female Unfezants are really fast and faster then males, I like when writers pay attentiont to stuff like this, with that in mind yeah I want Palpitoad to evolve even more since it seems they would probably give him a punching move indeed.

I know... if I didn't know that I wouldn't say I liked how they focused on it.

They made her speedy, they respect that entry, that is what I mean if you have seen my old posts, I have asked months ago that they focused on her speed and evolved Palpitoad and give him a punching move, obviously I didn't make that up, I saw the dex entries and that is why I suggested it.

Sometimes they ignore those traits even if the dex entry says so or rather, they don't focus on them.

Please, keep the discussion limited to the new moves.

playerking

Burgundy's Dewott

Ice Beam.
Revenge.

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Langley's Kirikizan

- Metal Sound

Domon's Kojondo

- Pound
-Hi-JUmp Kick

Masaomi's Nageki
- Seismic Toss
-Build Up

Last edited:

playerking

Bianca Emboar

Arm Thrust
Hammer Arm

Trip's Conkeldurr

Bulk Up
Rock Tomb.

Last edited:

playerking

Roubushin used Strength as a Dokkora, if you count it now again, then you might as well count Stone Edge, even though he also previously used that move too......

I forgot it had and I put it there because you said.

Shooti's Roubushin learned Build Up....

Followed it up with Strength.....

I thought you were talking about it's new moves.

And Simipour

Low Sweep.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wait so Bel's Emboar used both Hammer Arm and Arm thrust in today's episode?? Cuz Bulbapedia only has Arm Thrust.