• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog IV

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
From XY 067: (now clarified)

Ash

Goodra's ability confirmed to be 'Hydration'.

Clemont

Bunnelby:

- Wild Charge

Heliolisk:

- Flash
- Thunder Wave

Last edited:

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
Is it just me or do others also think that Ash's pokemon need to learn new moves soon? I mean...why are they stuck with the same ones?

nickdt

Is it just me or do others also think that Ash's pokemon need to learn new moves soon? I mean...why are they stuck with the same ones?

Prolly just delaying it, to give them a boost between 6th and 7th and 8th and the league. Although i can see Hawlucha learning Poison Jab, if he goes to fight Valerie.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Shota

Treecko
- Leech Seed
- Bullet Seed.

Bagon
- Fire Fang.
- Dragon Breath
- Headbutt

Valerie

Spritzee
- Dazzling Gleam.

Last edited:

playerking

XY074

Valerie's Sylveon
- Disarming Voice.
- Fairy Wind.
- Giga Impact.

Valeries's Spritzee
- Trick Room.
- Moonblast.
- Gyro Ball.

Ash's Hawlucha
- X-Scissor.

XY075

Scottie's Bagon
- Dragon Claw.

Scottie's Slurpuff
- Electro Ball.

Scottie's Treecko --> Grovyle
- Agility?
- Leaf Blade.

Last edited:

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
From XY 075:

Scottie

Bagon:

- Dragon Claw

Slurpuff:

- Energy Ball?

Treecko -> Grovyle:

- Agility
- Leaf Blade

Slurpuff's is Electroball (Eleki Ball)... yeah, weird.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Slurpuff's is Electroball (Eleki Ball)... yeah, weird.
Well i know the animation was that of Electro Ball, and i thought i heard it as well, but then i checked the list and found that it can't learn that move.
So, i thought that maybe i misheard the name (the audio was breaking up a lot), and considered putting Energy Ball instead, with a "?" by it, since i wasn't sure yet.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Well i know the animation was that of Electro Ball, and i thought i heard it as well, but then i checked the list and found that it can't learn that move.
So, i thought that maybe i misheard the name (the audio was breaking up a lot), and considered putting Energy Ball instead, with a "?" by it, since i wasn't sure yet.

I know, we're into Gen VI and the writers still don't know a damn thing about the Pokémon's movepools.

playerking

Ash's Fletchinder
Ability: Flame Body.

Ash's Noibat
- Supersonic.

Last edited:

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Ash's Noibat
- Supersonic?

Someone on Bulbapedia claims that Clemont specifically referred to the move as Supersonic about six minutes into the episode. I know we're not supposed to take Bulbapedia's claims at face value, that's not my intent- I'm merely passing the message along here, so that someone might hopefully be able to verify this.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
It was Supersonic, yes. Mentioned by name multiple times.

But yeah, Bulbapedia isn't particularly trustworthy, so don't just go off what they say. Same goes for anything Playerking posts.

playerking

Okay, I re-watched the episode and Miette's Pokemon did use these moves.

Miette's (male) Meowstic
- Psychic

Miette's Slurpuff
- Cotton Spore

XY080

Mantle's Krookodile
- Dig
- Mud-Slap
- Hyper Beam
- Crunch

Man's Pangoro
- Tackle