• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog IV

Hala's Crabawler also used Brutal Swing, so:
-Bubble Beam
-Power-Up Punch
-Brutal Swing

Shotgunrain

Hala's Hariyama also used Knock Off. So,

Hala's Hariyama:
-Fake Out
-Knock Off
-Arm Thrust
-Belly Drum

And its Z-Move, All-Out Pummeling.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Ash's Rowlet
Z-Move: Breaknexk Blitz

Team Skull Grunt's Garbodor
- Venoshock

Team Skull Grunt's Zubat
- Venoshock

Last edited:

Holy157

Kiawe's Turtonator did use a move in today's episode, though I don't think it was ever called out. I'd guess Flamethrower, but it could be something else.

playerking

James's Mareanie
- Spike Cannon
- Sludge Bomb

SM014

Lillie's Alolan Vulpix
- Powder Snow

Last edited:

Holy157

Kiawe's Turtonator
-Flamethrower

Does anyone know if they ever said that Kiawe's knew or used Flamethrower prior to this point? It probably used it in SM11 (though they never said so).

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I think that Ash's Rockruff also used Bite in this episode.

playerking

Kiawe's Turtonator
-Flamethrower

Does anyone know if they ever said that Kiawe's knew or used Flamethrower prior to this point? It probably used it in SM11 (though they never said so).

It used it in SM011, but no, it was never named until SM015.

I think that Ash's Rockruff also used Bite in this episode.

And tackle too!!

Gnawing on a Pokemon and slamming into it doesn't always equal Bite and Tackle. Pokemon can do things without them being moves.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Gnawing on a Pokemon and slamming into it doesn't always equal Bite and Tackle. Pokemon can do things without them being moves.
I guess it's not confirmed yet, but Magmar's reaction in pain after being bitten by Rockruff makes me think that it was the move Bite.

Last edited:

playerking

Since Ash's Rockruff is going to use Breakneck Blitz in SM019, that is definitely proof that it knows Tackle.

It's proof that it knows a normal type move, or will learn one

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I think Popplio used Bubble(the move Bubble) in today's episode.