• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Animé Move Catalog IV

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Ash's Dracovish:
-Fishious Rend (?)

Goh's Arctozolt:
-Icy Wind
-Bolt Beak
-Charge

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Well Go's Arctozolt definitely used bolt beak and one would have to assume fishious rend but I'm not buying that animation for that move.

Yeah , I agree considering Fishious Rend is described as the user ramming it’s gills against the target. So I thin the range water type attack is either Water Gun or Hydro Pump.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Feint??? No, it didn't used Feint at all.

This is the correct, full moveset:

Rinto's Gallade:
- False Swipe
- Night Slash
- Psycho Cut
- Close Combat
Don’t comment things you don’t know. It did use Feint. Actual moveset is this:

-Feint
-Night Slash
-Close Combat
-Psycho Cut

Last edited:

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Don’t comment things you don’t know. It did use Feint. Actual moveset is this:

-Feint
-Night Slash
-Close Combat
-Psycho Cut
Just to clarify, due to the confusion caused by others due to guesswork, this is indeed the correct moveset for Rinto's Gallade. It also had the Justified ability, which was neat..

Also, contrary to what it says on the main site within Ash's bio, Sirfetch'd has not been seen to use Leaf Blade. Its moveset remains as normal, with the latest battle only showing Night Slash, Fury Cutter and Detect.

Oh and Goh's Scizor used X-Scissor for the first time too, not sure if we're bothered by what his endless captures use, but alas I thought I'd include it anyway.