• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Anime Move Catalog v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameTrainer

Jedi Council Member
Aaron should be added.

Beautifly:
- Solarbeam
- Gust

Drapion:
- Pin Missile
- Hyper Beam

Vespiquen:
- Fury Cutter
- Gust

Also an addition to Paul's Honchkrow:

Honchkrow:
- Dark Pulse

And finally, in the preview for DP100, Ash's Gliscor seems to be using Sandstorm.

Gliscor:
- Sandstorm

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Well, Aaron's Beautifly used Whirlwind, indeed. And I'm not sure on which physical attack was used by Vespiquen. I will edit when I find out

Oh, and this:
Aoi:
Shinx:
-Quick Attack

Bye!

.Wind.

Banned
Ash:
Gliscor:
Brick break (It seems)

Jun:
Empoleon:
- Steel Wing

Staraptor:
- Brick break

Roserade:
- Poison Jab

(Brick break for Glisocor may be wrong)

thunderblade12

That attack Staraptor was doing could be close combat.

Empoleon has either steel wing or metal claw and also seems to have hydro cannon. Guess we can expect Chimchar to learn blast burn when it evolves into Infernape?

Torterra - Frenzy plant
Infernape - Blast burn
Empoleon - Hydro cannon

Last edited:

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Ash:
Gliscor:
Brick break (It seems)

Jun:
Empoleon:
- Steel Wing

Staraptor:
- Brick break

Roserade:
- Poison Jab

(Brick break for Glisocor may be wrong)

We don't post movesets that we see on previews unless they are blatantly obvious, like the Poison Jab.

Also, Honchkrow used Steel Wing (or wing attack, can't remember) one wing at a time, yet we have seen Metal Claw several times and on all of them both arms/clwas are shining. (ex: Lucario and, if memory serves, prinplup)

dman_dustin

We don't post movesets that we see on previews unless they are blatantly obvious, like the Poison Jab.

Also, Honchkrow used Steel Wing (or wing attack, can't remember) one wing at a time, yet we have seen Metal Claw several times and on all of them both arms/clwas are shining. (ex: Lucario and, if memory serves, prinplup)
Apparently Honchkrow knows Night Slash. And apparently it was the glowing wing striking Turtwig and having an electrical like effect, which neither Wing Attack or Steel wing has had.

If that's true, maybe Gliscor is using Night Slash in the preview.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
In the preview, Gliscor's attack doesnt have any electrical type effect. My guesses would be:

Empoleon: Flash Cannon/Hydro Cannon
Roserade: Poison Jab
Staraptor: Close Combat

Gliscor: Brick Break/Guillotine/Slash

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Paul:
Murkrow/Honchkrow:
-Night Slash
-Aerial Ace
-Dark Pulse

Bye!

EDIT: Finally I've found out which move did Vespiquen use: it's Slash (Kirisaku)

Last edited:
It seems to be confirmed that it was Ash's Gliscor (not Paul's) using the Sandstorm attack (or at least it looks like Sandstorm).

dman_dustin

It seems to be confirmed that it was Ash's Gliscor (not Paul's) using the Sandstorm attack (or at least it looks like Sandstorm).

Well Staravia was moving and it didn't do anything in that case (if it was sandstorm), but since Staravia was using a move it must've been whirlwind, and Gliscor was using sand attack.

Plus we've never seen Gliscor use sand attack only Gligar, so there could be a difference. And before anyone argues, Skitty was taught to use doubleslap with its tail instead of its paws. So it is possible moves look different. Remember Corphish's bubble beam?

Dreamcoat

*sigh*

Does anyone even bother to READ the first post anymore? Provide SOLID information, or don't provide any at all. Simply stating that "*name* used *attack*" or "It'd seem that *attack* was used by*name*", is not and will never be enough.

Furthermore, I'm personally going to track down the next person using a freakin' PREVIEW as their main source of info, and kick them where the sun doesn't shine. We're better than that people..

Encyclopika

The Queen
Status
Not open for further replies.