• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Anime Move Catalog v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I think that since she used her arm, it might just be Pound, since that's in her actual movepool.

Although, I'm under the impression at the moment that she hasn't used any attacks.

Just fought.

Iota

scissorX

I was thinking about when she barged into Meowth, Wob etc.

Dreamcoat

I'm not going to update with anything before I get a reply to the PM I sent to Sushi.

EDIT: Got a reply from Sushi and it turns out that Iota was right. It hasn't use any actual attack yet. It does, however, seem like Staravia used Whirlwind.

Last edited:

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Staravia knew Whirlwind from the start to be honest. That was what I thought, anywho. It only looked like Gust on its first appearence as a Starly.

Scissor X, I was talking about taht too. If you saw, she was holding her arm in the air.

Iota

Dreamcoat

Updated with some characters from the new movie. Should anyone have the need to correct or add anything to the new update, please feel free to do so.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Paul:

Torterra - Giga Drain, Frenzy Plant
Weavile - Blizzard, Ice Beam
Murkrow - Haze, Sky Attack
Chimchar - Flamethrower (not sure if it was used before)

Shirona:

Garchomp - Giga Attack, Dig, Dragon Rush (possibly), and finally Dragon/Metal Claw

Zoe:

Shellos - Blizzard, Hidden Power

So basically just need a comfirmation on the Dragon Rush and whether it was Dragon or Metal Claw.

The rest are accurate.

Paul's Ursaring only used Hyper Beam, and Elekid wasn't shown.

Iota

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Actually, Chimchar used Fire Spin, not Flamethrower. And Garchomp's final blow was Brick Break.

Dax

Legend
^I was really confused by that specific attack of Garchomp.

And the Fire Spin of Chimchar reminded me my beloved May's Combusken.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I think it was pretty awkward that Fire Spin actually worked how it was supposed to, after all the times Haruka had been using it as a C+P Flamethrower.

Ancax

Just watched the episode again, the attack in question (The last attack Garchomp used) was in fact Brick Break. She smiled, and said Kawa wa hari, and attacked Torterra. I heard it clear as day.

Hope this helps :)

Dreamcoat

I appreciate it guys, but I actually had this up yesterday. I just couldn't edit my post due to (yet again) the slowness of SPPf.

Dreamcoat

When Zoey was demonstrating a double appeal to Dawn, Shellos' first attack was not Mud Bomb, as noted in the list (I assume that was the referred event). It was actually Sludge Bomb.
Hm, interesting. Seems like I've got something to talk to Sushi about then. Of course, I'll change it as quickly as possible.

Dreamcoat

This is by Sushi:

The problem is that Sludge Bomb and Mud Bomb have incredibly similar names in Japanese ("Hedoro Bakudan" and "Doro Bakudan"). Those two moves looking identical in animated form doesn't help either.

Now I rewatched the scenes in question, and I could swear that Nozomi orders "Doro Bakudan" and not "Hedoro Bakudan" - same for Hikari when she comments on the attack.

I know the following isn't quite valid when it comes to the anime, but there's also the fact that Shellos can't even learn Sludge Bomb in the games apparently.

Usually I'm careful about saying this, but I think you can trust me this time: I'm 100% sure it's Mud Bomb.

Geodude

I didn't even know Mud Bomb's Japanese name, since the D/P attack names are still not in the English/Japanese reference thread. Maybe Sushi could work on that?

And I thought Shellos could learn Sludge Bomb since Gastrodon can, but I looked it up, and sure enough, Sushi's right.

So, sorry about the confusion.

Dreamcoat

I didn't even know Mud Bomb's Japanese name, since the D/P attack names are still not in the English/Japanese reference thread. Maybe Sushi could work on that?

And I thought Shellos could learn Sludge Bomb since Gastrodon can, but I looked it up, and sure enough, Sushi's right.

So, sorry about the confusion.
I'll ask her about it.

It's ok, it can happen for all of us.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
You were.

I'm at a loss here. I need to see the new episode to see if that is actually Johanna's Milotic. If it is, it should go on here, but I don't think we'll know for sure until she's in a contest, if she ever is. Oooh well. Few more days to wait.

Iota

Status
Not open for further replies.