• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Anime Move Catalog v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamcoat

You were.

I'm at a loss here. I need to see the new episode to see if that is actually Johanna's Milotic. If it is, it should go on here, but I don't think we'll know for sure until she's in a contest, if she ever is. Oooh well. Few more days to wait.

Iota
Of course it'll go on here. And as soon as I get the chance, after it has aired, I'll go after Sushi.

Ancax

I am betting on Turtwig's signature Grass attack being Energy Ball, since It can't learn Vine Whip, Razor Leaf is boring and cliched, and Bullet Seed just doesn't seem right. Solarbeam is also boring, and Bayleef never learned it 0_o

Geodude

Mira
Abra:
Teleport

Sandshrew:
Slash
Sandstorm

Nando
Sunflora:
Grasswhistle

Kricketune:
Sing
X-Scissor

Kouhei (Dawn's partner in the tag battle tournament)
Slowking:
Safeguard
Protect
Psychic

Honoka (Brock's partner in the tag battle tournament)
Wingull:
Blizzard
Aerial Ace

Paul
Ursaring:
Focus Blast
Hammer Arm

Torterra:
Leaf Storm

Murkrow:
Shadow Ball
Sky Attack

Last edited:

FireFalcon

hear 'm roar
Mira
Abra:
Teleport

Sandshrew:
Slash
Sandstorm

Nando
Sunflora:
Grasswhistle

Kricketune:
Sing
X-Scissor

Slowking:
Safeguard
Protect
Psychic

aggron:
head butt

Wingull:
Blizzard
Aerial Ace

nosepass:
zap cannon

Paul
Ursaring:
Focus Blast
Hammer Arm

Torterra:
Leaf Storm

Murkrow:
Shadow Ball
Sky Attack

editions in bold

Ivancapp

I want u Ursaring!!.
Mira
Abra:
Teleport

Sandshrew:
Slash
Sandstorm

Nando
Sunflora:
Grasswhistle

Kricketune:
Sing
X-Scissor

Slowking:
Safeguard
Protect
Psychic

Wingull:
Blizzard
Aerial Ace

Paul
Ursaring:
Focus Blast
Hammer Arm

Torterra:
Leaf Storm

Murkrow:
Shadow Ball
Sky Attack

Yes!, i was right about Ursarings attack being focusblast, it resembled Naruto's "Rasengan" a lot, if viewed in the pictures though.

Any ways, so Paul is very likely to ditch his Ursaring with "those" attacks, it has some pretty strong offencive attacks,--- hyperbeam,hammerarm,focusblast, and dont know about rest.

scissorX

Kohei did use an Aggron, in the quick screen shot of the battle in which Dawn used Pachi.. Although I'm pretty sure it was using either Take Down or Tackle on the Tauros.

And Honoka did use a Nosepass, again in her and Brocks quick screen shot against the Hitmonchan and Furret. It was either Shock Wave or Zap Cannon that it used.

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Sorry, but.... when did Zoey's misdreavus use Secret Power? I can'nt remember it using.

Dreamcoat

This has now been updated with the...updates...

And no, I am not going to add Aggron/Nosepass. Not until Sushi/Geodude has given me the thumbs up on the attacks.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Sorry, but.... when did Zoey's misdreavus use Secret Power? I can'nt remember it using.
o_O Ah. Dreamcoat, I think you accidently put the attack under the wrong Pokémon. Glameow used Secret Power, not Misdreavus (DP049)^^

I think it's safe to add Nosepass's Zap Cannon. We only saw a stock image of it attacking, but there really isn't any other attack Nosepass can learn that looks the way anime!Zap Cannon does.

Aggron, on the other hand (which was also only shown in one shot), could have used ANYTHING. It didn't glow or anything, the image just showed him ramming its body against its opponent. I'd suggest leaving it out.

Dreamcoat

o_O Ah. Dreamcoat, I think you accidently put the attack under the wrong Pokémon. Glameow used Secret Power, not Misdreavus (DP049)^^

Changed XD

I think it's safe to add Nosepass's Zap Cannon. We only saw a stock image of it attacking, but there really isn't any other attack Nosepass can learn that looks the way anime!Zap Cannon does.
Added

Aggron, on the other hand (which was also only shown in one shot), could have used ANYTHING. It didn't glow or anything, the image just showed him ramming its body against its opponent. I'd suggest leaving it out.
Then that's what I'll do..

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
So i gess if Aipom evolved it should know Double Hit (or whatever its called?) There4 that needs to change!

Dreamcoat

So i gess if Aipom evolved it should know Double Hit (or whatever its called?) There4 that needs to change!

And that goes for Turtwig's Energy Ball too..

=0

EDIT: Lay off the attitude. This will be changed when I have the time. Unlike you, I'm what you would define as a grown up and I've actually got a job. I don't spend every single second of my free time on here like you do. And if you pull something like this once again, I'll take it up with the people higher up.

Last edited:

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
And that goes for Turtwig's Energy Ball too..

=0

EDIT: Lay off the attitude. This will be changed when I have the time. Unlike you, I'm what you would define as a grown up and I've actually got a job. I don't spend every single second of my free time on here like you do. And if you pull something like this once again, I'll take it up with the people higher up.

What attitude?
If it was because I said "So i gess if Aipom evolved it should know Double Hit (or whatever its called?)" should should re-look at it. As what I ment by that, Was that if it evolved HOPEFULLY the writers remembered to teach it Double Hit. See no attitude, cool it
Also I-am a grown-up have a job and only come on this site like once a week (if that), unless theirs some intresting news, like Aipom evos.

Also Turtwig learnt Energy Ball? I have not seen the eps pics (still waiting). Surly is Aipom evolves it would have been better to give Buziel something new, apart from his 3 already getting old moves, maybe Surf?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.