• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Anime Move Catalog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heracross

Custom User Title
V Faction said:
Leef - "Wired for Battle" briefly used on Scizor, but failed.
lol, you meant to say Leer, not Leef.:p You also forgot Endure, he used it when he was battling Donphan in "Roll On, Pokémon".

Chris

Old Coot
Ash

Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree:
Tackle
String Shot
Harden
Sleep Powder
Stun Spore

Pidgeotto/Pidgeot:
Gust
Wing Attack
Whirlwind
Sand Attack
Quick Attack

Bulbasaur:
Tackle
Vine Whip
Razor Leef
Leech Seed
Solar Beam

Tauros:
Takedown
Fissure
Horn Attack

Lapras:
Ice Beam
Water Gun

Phanpy:
Rollout
Take Down

Taillow/Swellow:
Peck
Wing Attack
Quick Attack
Aerial Ace
Double Team

Corphish:
Crabhammer
Bubblebeam
Harden
Vicegrip

Torkoal:
Flamethrower
Overheat
Body Slam
Smokescreen
Iron Defense

Brock

Pineco/Forretress:
Rapid Spin
Explosion
Spike Cannon

Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo:
Water Gun
Razor Leaf
Bullet Seed

Misty

Goldeen:
Horn Attack

Staryu:
Water Gun
Double-Edge
Tackle

Starmie:
Water Gun
Double-Edge
Tackle

Horsea:
Smokescreen
(Probably has Water Gun and Bubble)

Psyduck:
Water Gun
Confusion
Fury Swipes

Togepi/Togetic:
Metronome

Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Politoed:
Water Gun
Bubble
Double Slap

Corsola:
Mirror Coat
Recover
Spike Cannon
Tackle
Water Gun

Gyarados:
Hydro Pump
Flamethrower
Hyper Beam

Luvdisc:
Water Gun
Double Team

May

Wurmple/Silcoon/Beautifly:
String Shot
Silver Wind
Tackle
Harden
Whirlwind

Skitty:
Assist
Blizzard

Tracey

Venonat:
Supersonic
Stun Spore

Marill:
Water Gun

Jessie

Ekans/Arbok:
Bite
Wrap
Poison Sting

Seviper:
Bite
Poison Tail
Haze
Wrap

James

Koffing/Weezing:
Sludge
Smokescreen
Tackle

Magikarp/Gyarados:
Splash
Dragon Rage

Weepinbell/Victreebel:
Razor Leaf
Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
Sweet Scent (One of them had it)

Last edited:

Heracross

Custom User Title
Brock also instructed Foretress to use Spikes in "A Tail With a Twist" although that might have only been in the dub, it looked like something else to me. =/

Geodude

Forretress can't learn Spike Cannon, it must have been Spikes. Forretress used Spikes as a Pineco once...I'm not sure when though. It was aiming at some sort of targets.

Ash's Bulbasaur also knows Sleep Powder, it used it against the Tauros in "Two Hits and a Miss".

Ash's Phanpy:
Tackle - starting move
Take Down - starting move
Rollout - starting move
Growl - James read it from his guidebook as one of Phanpy's moves, but Phanpy never actually used it
Earthquake - against Macy's Slugma in the Silver Conference
Defense Curl - starting move

Last edited:

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Jessie's Arbok also used Acid a couple of times (prime example was on the St. Anne, back when it was an Ekans). I think it also used Glare in the Dark City episode.

Didn't Noctowl learn Psybeam during its battle with Morty? Or does it know both Psybeam and Confusion?

Butterfree and Zubat both used Whirlwind on the Mt. Moon episode.

Charmander learned Rage while battling Primeape.

Speaking of which, Primeape isn't listed under Ash's Pokemon. And if you're mentioning James's short-owned Magikarp, why don't you mention Jessie's Shellder?

I think you're taking HMs into consideration (you listed Charizard with Fly), so since Pidgeot and Lapras were able to carry Ash on their backs with ease, they'd be using Fly and Surf.

TeddiUrsa

I think pineco used spikes in the episode with the ninjas and aya..or am I wroing? ^^"

Here's one:

Kingler used Water Gun on a Seadra at the Indigo Plateu. Remember? It was against that one male magician, which Ash creamed. :) Although, the Water Gun did keep missing. :(

F

Factory Head Noland

May's Combusken knows Flamethrower, it learnt it when it evolved.

Forretress - Poison Sting not Spike Cannon.

Skitty - Quick Attack, Tackle and Double Slap also.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ryuu

People, you're forgetting Psyduck knows Tail Whip. Remember that episode with the Bridge Bike Gang? It used Tail Whip and everyone laughed their heads off. :D

Yellow

Banned
Gary's Blastoise

Hydro Pump
Skull Bash
Bite
Rapid Spin

V Faction

www.faction.com
Heracross - Maybe I left out Endure so you could point out I was missing it ^_^ Or not :p

Jumped the gun a little, didn't you ETR.

Geodude - Do you know of a specific episode where Phanpy used Take Down. It isn't in its repitore of attacks.

Both Primeape and Shellder were added to the general list.

F

Factory Head Noland

Ash's Bulbasaur - Whirlwind (used in "The Ninja Poke-Showdown!")

Chris

Old Coot
V Faction said:
Jumped the gun a little, didn't you ETR.
Well if I got some wrong or forgot any..can't expect me to remember everything that's occured through both series'. XP

V Faction

www.faction.com
Mistys Goldeen has used splash and Flail.

I'd agree with Flail, but Splash it does not learn. So, that's two attacks combined with Horn Attack.

Ash's Bulbasaur - Whirlwind (used in "The Ninja Poke-Showdown!")

What a lucky guy Ash is to have a Whirlwinding Bulbasaur... -_-

Well if I got some wrong or forgot any..can't expect me to remember everything that's occured through both series'. XP

Nah, I don't. I only thought this could be a slow project to have fun with. But I added some general attacks you missed on certain Pokemon along with what was down. I know that you know and a lot of other people know that there's no doubt these Pokemon use these attacks, but some proof at times is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.