• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Anime Move Catalog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swellow

Spider Sceptile
I must I love this Thread V Faction especially for the episodes that The Attacks were used by Jessie + James, and Our Hero's

V Faction

www.faction.com
Would anyone be interested in adding Semi-Main Characters' Pokemon and their attacks to the catalog? E.g. Delila, Professor Oak, Gary, Richie, Butch and Cassidy, etc. ?

Swellow

Spider Sceptile
Doesn't Mimey Have Barrier at least

Heracross

Custom User Title
Ok, here's Delia's Mr. Mime.

Mr. Mime:
-Barrier -do I even have to say? XP
-Light Screen -dub added? Used in "The Rivalry Revival". Thanks Geodude
-Psychic -used in the Hoso episode to fish Kenji out of the river.
-Doubleslap -also used in the Hoso episode, forgot about that one
-Sweep Attack -used against TR in "Showdown at the Poké-corral" XDD

Last edited:

Thriller

Its almost time
I think Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo knows Astonish.

I was watching "Gotta Dance" tonight and saw that before the castle broke up Lotad went "Lo, Lo, Lo, Tad!" and 'spit' came out of its mouth causing the castle to break away. When in the games, astonish is used some kind of water spits out of the Poke, this may be spit.

Chris

Old Coot
V Faction said:
What a lucky guy Ash is to have a Whirlwinding Bulbasaur... -_-
This was a mistranslation. Satoshi simply ordered Fushigidane to blow away the spores coming at him. Why they chose to say Whirlwind in the dub, I'll never know. o_O;

H

Hales

I was wondering

What's the difference between Thunderbolt and Thundershock? I mean to me they look the same...

Swellow

Spider Sceptile
I would bet Gary's Blastoise at least has Hydro Pump and Maybe Rapid Spin but not sure, haven't seen that whole battle against Ash.
For Thundershock I belive it's significantly Weaker then Thunderbolt at least in Game attack strength.

F

Factory Head Noland

Drew:
Roselia - Petal Dance, Stun Spore, Magical Leaf, Solarbeam
Masquerain - Not so sure (didn't see that episode)

Are we doing Gym Leaders aswell?

TeddiUrsa

Togepi doesn t know teleport...it was used through metronome

Chris

Old Coot
Flannery said:
i think, Meowth knows Bite to.
That would be correct. The first thing that came to mind was Meowth trying to use Bite on the Magikarp when the groups were stuck on a raft without food. XD

V Faction

www.faction.com
Edward Elric said:
This was a mistranslation. Satoshi simply ordered Fushigidane to blow away the spores coming at him. Why they chose to say Whirlwind in the dub, I'll never know. o_O;

Settle down ETR, I know Bulbasaur can't get Whirlwind.

Flannery said:
Teleport and Charm

As it was said, Teleport was a by-product of Metronome. Please show me where Charm was used.

Hales said:
What's the difference between Thunderbolt and Thundershock? I mean to me they look the same...

More Oomph, or power, in the basic sense.

Chris

Old Coot
V Faction said:
Settle down ETR, I know Bulbasaur can't get Whirlwind.
Didn't mean to make it sound like I was uppity or something about it. Sorry. >_>

V Faction said:
Please show me where Charm was used.
I think it was to see who wins Totodile. Pikachu was fighting Togepi..well, was supposed to anyways but Togepi used Charm on Pikachu.

Edit: It was the Totodile battle. http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/johto/153.shtml

Chris

Old Coot
After seeing the two Ruibuso Contest episodes again, it knows Quick Attack, Bubble, Ice Beam and Hidden Power.

E

Evanescence

V Faction said:
Ash's Squirtle...
Water Gun - Had since Squirtle Squad
Bubble - Vs. Machamp in Mewtwo Strikes Back
Withdraw - Vs. Persian in "Mandrin Island Mismatch!", among others
Skull Bash - Vs. Nidorino at the start of "Fire and Ice"
Hydro Pump - Vs. Starmie in "Misty Meets Her Match"

Don't know if anyone has said this, but that was a Bubblebeam in the first movie. It says on the commentary that it was Bubblebeam that hasn't been seen in the anime much. I was thinking, yes it has, you're wrong. But obviously they are right because tehy wrote it.

Status
Not open for further replies.