• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Anime Move Catalog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
I'd be happy to make it, I've got it fully updated with every attack since we last saw V Faction.

Go for it. You are the one who posts the updated lists as normal posts anyway! and are on oftern!
One suggestion if you do can you reorder the character name list to how oftern we see them.
E.g. the top 3 should be the D/P cast and TR then the new rivals anmd people like may/drew?

Also i am pretty sure prinplup used aqua ring did look like it!

Dreamcoat

Go for it. You are the one who posts the updated lists as normal posts anyway! and are on oftern!
One suggestion if you do can you reorder the character name list to how oftern we see them.
E.g. the top 3 should be the D/P cast and TR then the new rivals anmd people like may/drew?
Actually, that's pretty much how they're already arranged ;)

Also i am pretty sure prinplup used aqua ring did look like it!
You may be right, but I'll leave that untouched until more people can confirm/deny it.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
I gess this new character should get a mention even if she will only be around for a few episodes?

;412; leaf thing - moth guy (4get english names)
Tackle
Protect
Hiddern Power
Psybeam

Dreamcoat

I gess this new character should get a mention even if she will only be around for a few episodes?

;412; leaf thing - moth guy (4get english names)
Tackle
Protect
Hiddern Power
Psybeam
Oh, like this?

Cheryl

Burmy/Mothim:
- Tackle
- Protect
- Hidden Power
- Psybeam

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Managed to watch it again, and it quite clearly is Thunderbolt that is ordered.

Iota

Waterpokes

Just to say this, this was made for like five years ago and correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not allowed to bump a thread? You know, post in a thread that nobody has answered for at least a month? And we already have a thread, right?

Closing, I think....

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Dude, do you not think it's quite obvious that I posted in this one by mistake. I've been here for almost five years; I think I know what bumping means and the rules on it. The fact is I saw it on a list of searches and thought nothing of it when I clicked on the BAMC and posted a reply to my last post in the other.

There was also no need for you to further keep this here. I was on my way here to delete my post after Dreamcoat made me aware of my mistake, but deleting it now would do nothing to the date because you had to stick your oar in and point out my shortcomings, which don't even exist.

Get a grip.

Iota

Status
Not open for further replies.