• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Balloon Blow-Up! (204)

It sucks to know that Meowth was so close to winning the race and might have actually done that fairly if fate hadn't intervened. I didn't like the hot air balloon race much however because let's face it, we've seen hot air balloons way too often in this cartoon so watching a race involving them felt cheap. Team Rocket were the only notable part because of Meowth's dedication to competing.

Jnmisty

I do feel bad that Meowth wanted to win fair and square. It is like there is a double standard with those three. I mean in the first poke-ringer episode in the Hoeen region, James competed fair and square. Plus when Ash landed back in the balloon kind of hard, it looked like he was ok but in the next picture his shoulder was bothering him in a quick manner like that.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jnmisty said:
I do feel bad that Meowth wanted to win fair and square. It is like there is a double standard with those three. I mean in the first poke-ringer episode in the Hoeen region, James competed fair and square.

I've noticed that this happens a lot throughout the anime: one Rocket-dan member will want to compete fairly, but then at least one of the others will want to cheat to win. It's sad that Nyasu was the victim of peer pressure here.

I feel bad for Meowth, he wanted to compete fair and square but Jessie and James didn't care for what he wanted and decided to cheat.

SUNFLORA BALLOON