• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big bang theory

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
My favorite sitcom I really shouldn't be watching!

Seriously though, I love this show. I especially love Sheldon. He's always randomly reciting random facts. Despite being such a genius, he has absolutely no social skills.

*IZ*

Yep I watch the show everyday! I like Lenord he seems to be the only normal one haha. And Shelldon is hilarious.

Taichi

I like How I Met Your Mother more, but this show is pretty hilarious. During the first Season and a half I hated Howard and found Raj pretty cool. Over time it went in reverse though. lol

Slick

Banned
inb4 hate

I like the show, although I often see where people are coming from when they dislike it.

Ausgirl

I don't mind the show even if the jokes are repetitive. Sheldon is one of the best characters on tv atm. It's true that he has no social skills, but apparently that's because he's autistic which fit's the show really well considering that Einstein was autistic.

Profesco

gone gently
I like to watch the show because it makes me hopeful for the future. One day, I secretly wish to myself, I may be as smart and as socially adept as the outstanding Dr. Cooper.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Love it. It's one of two modern sitcoms that I like, the other being How I Met Your Mother. Leonard's my favorite because I can relate to him the most.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Science jokes are awesome.

I try to watch it when I can, even if my parents watch it all the time. There's just something witty about the show I really like, probably because I'm a nerd. Sheldon is pretty enjoyable, though I do enjoy Howard and that he and his mother communicate by screaming at each other. Why do I love those moments so?

Speaking of Sheldon, after an episode, Mom got into a discussion about how Sheldon may be a genius, but his high intelligence has made it so that his social skills aren't very good. She goes on to say how the genius level is an abnormality, and is a type of disorder that can easily get out of control. I believe Leonard mentioned it, but I can see Sheldon becoming a mad scientist hellbent on taking over the world. With that in mind, I would so totally want to see a (dream) sequence where it does happen, just for the laughs... unless I get freaked out by it. Depends on what goes on in that sequence.

Taichi

I think Leonard said something like "He's one lab accident away from becoming a super villain."

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
My favorite sitcom probably.
The only negative thing I can say is that while the first 2-3 seasons were flawless, the last 2 seasons haven't been close in terms of quality.
It's still funny here and there, but they should get rid of Amy and Bernadette.

Still, "near perfection" makes for comedy much better than most of what is on TV. I don't disagree, but it's still hilarious.

catzeye

Writer's Block
Still, "near perfection" makes for comedy much better than most of what is on TV. I don't disagree, but it's still hilarious.

You guys don't like Bernadette and Amy all that much? I think they are cool additions to the show.

But I definitely agree with your statement that The Big Bang Theory is still way better than a lot of the stuff they show. It's one of the few shows where I can honestly say I like all of the main cast. Leonard happens to be my favorite since he has shown that you can still function well socially and still be nerdy. But Sheldon is very awesome with his random factoids and odd behaviors.

My mom loves this show as well. She usually doesn't like the shows I like.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
You guys don't like Bernadette and Amy all that much? I think they are cool additions to the show.

But I definitely agree with your statement that The Big Bang Theory is still way better than a lot of the stuff they show. It's one of the few shows where I can honestly say I like all of the main cast. Leonard happens to be my favorite since he has shown that you can still function well socially and still be nerdy. But Sheldon is very awesome with his random factoids and odd behaviors.

My mom loves this show as well. She usually doesn't like the shows I like.

Well I find Amy funny. Bernadette not so much. Either way they're not necessarily the reason. Most shows don't get better as they go on. Still I can't picture BBT getting to the point where I wouldn't find it funny.(Sinmpsons and Family Guy, mainly the latter).