• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big Project: Speculation and Rumours!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Business doesnt work like that

Oh and it runs on PHP, works better in PHP

XD375

Shane
Business doesnt work like that
Than it must be these dang Canadian schools...always pretending there's a bright side to things...

So the only suggestion I have now is GO FOR IT! You haven't failed me yet, so I don't expect you to fail me anytime soon.

I still feel silly for spending 25+ pages saying it won't be a Wi-Fi trade system.

Since this is gonna be really big, I can hopefully expect it be the best of its kind, right? Unless this trade thing is just a decoy for the real thing.

But for some reason I believe you, and I personally can't wait to use it.

And you don't have to worry about forum accounts. I don't think anybody would mind spending two minutes of their life re-registering, so please don't waste what is more than two minutes trying to make it so they don't have to.

chester

The Amazing chester
Oh and it runs on PHP, works better in PHP

*shudders*
Whatever works best, I guess.
I still like Python, though.
Well, although you've probably ruined all possible chances of my site being successful, I wish you luck.

XD375

Shane
Chester, your site IS successful.

And Serebii, why didn't you give this project a Doctor Who name?

pokemonelite4leader

webmst and spriter
Well, it has to do with pokemon... Perhaps an interview with the creators of pokemon...?
okay why would the creator of pokemon satoshi tajiri decide to email serebii and say hi can you interview me?

;476; I know!
What?
;476; It's an online magnet!
Seriuosly, how retarded can you get?
;476; Thank you.
A pokedex upgrade would be somewhat boring.
Maybe it's a sprite resource, so people don't have to go to PE2K to get sprites.
but if he made i sprite resource hed have to take of the thing that prevents right click which means you could nick the banne and stuff

Joe, I'm, uh, so honoured to have you post in my thread!

Actually, I was kinda throwing them off track (and like the idiot I am, I'm openly saying it). Is that okay with you?

But, NoA supports PE2K, which supports NetBattle, and they don't seem to have a problem.
well noa isnt going to say hey pokemonelite you shouldnt support netbattle. and also if i had some company and there was a fansite for one of my products which supported something that breached copywright laws i doubt i can say hey you support something which breaches my copywright lasw, i wont support you!
And not to be rude and im not sure if im right but i doubt joe has enough knowledge in that area of programming to create an online battle simulator

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
okay why would the creator of pokemon satoshi tajiri decide to email serebii and say hi can you interview me?

but if he made i sprite resource hed have to take of the thing that prevents right click which means you could nick the banne and stuff

well noa isnt going to say hey pokemonelite you shouldnt support netbattle. and also if i had some company and there was a fansite for one of my products which supported something that breached copywright laws i doubt i can say hey you support something which breaches my copywright lasw, i wont support you!
And not to be rude and im not sure if im right but i doubt joe has enough knowledge in that area of programming to create an online battle simulator
I have massive programming knowledge. I just dont like, you know, breaking the law

chester

The Amazing chester
That's rather big-headed. I know ur the head of a huge website but....

So it's big headed to acknowledge that he's smart, or that he likes to follow the law?
Seems to me like you have your fight wrong.

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
what languages do you know?
Obviously HTML and PHP
And where did you learn? School? University? Online?

Just asking cause I'd like to learn Javascript better?
BP

Last edited:

chester

The Amazing chester
Just asking cause I'd like to learn Javascript better?

Then do that. But by asking you have found how he learned, not how you should learn.

Serebii said:
Wow, so because I'm fluent in many programming languages means I'm big headed. Wow

Possibly. But meh, you learned them to use them. No harm in using them, eh?

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
Then do that. But by asking you have found how he learned, not how you should learn.

Yeah, but I dont know where to learn. My school don't teach it, and I've learnt what I know from free online guides, I can't actually find a good place to.

And it doesn't really matter yet, I'm studying RGSS and ActionScript at the moment anyway

~Bent~

awhups
On the subject of NetBattle's legality... where do you get the idea that it's illegal? The fact that it's derived from a copyrighted work?

Imzy

So it's big headed to acknowledge that he's smart, or that he likes to follow the law?
Seems to me like you have your fight wrong.

Ok, I don't know wat u mean at the end. And plus like how u said he's acknowledging that he's smart I'm only givin my opinion, so exactly so I can say my opinion so don't go and treat me like a child coz that's big headed to me and coupled with wat I've seen of serebii and they way he presents his things on the forum I'm sayin my opinion so y r u gettin angry????????!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, so because I'm fluent in many programming languages means I'm big headed. Wow

Sarcasm is a sign of big headedness!!!

Oh and chester blue parukia only wanted to learn somethin yes he would hav found out how serebii leraned it but it's a way of learning aren't teachers teaching us how other people learned stuff from the curriculm....

It was just a question u didn't hav to say that he wasn't gonna learn anythin from it...

Personally, I think both u r childish, if r goin to scorn lesser meber (me) then u should do it without sarcasm (serebii) and without sayin things which I didn't (the law thing)!!!!!!

U can't treat me lik I'm beneath u both!!!!! When did I say that just becoz he follows the law, he's big-headed. Chester now ur just playin dumb to scorn me!!!!!!

Huh!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

MonopolyMoneyBag

Ok, I don't know wat u mean at the end. And plus like how u said he's acknowledging that he's smart I'm only givin my opinion, so exactly so I can say my opinion so don't go and treat me like a child coz that's big headed to me and coupled with wat I've seen of serebii and they way he presents his things on the forum I'm sayin my opinion so y r u gettin angry????????!!!!!!!!!!

Sarcasm is a sign of big headedness!!!

Oh and chester blue parukia only wanted to learn somethin yes he would hav found out how serebii leraned it but it's a way of learning aren't teachers teaching us how other people learned stuff from the curriculm....

It was just a question u didn't hav to say that he wasn't gonna learn anythin from it...

Personally, I think both u r childish, if r goin to scorn lesser meber (me) then u should do it without sarcasm (serebii) and without sayin things which I didn't (the law thing)!!!!!!

U can't treat me lik I'm beneath u both!!!!! When did I say that just becoz he follows the law, he's big-headed. Chester now ur just playin dumb to scorn me!!!!!!

Huh!!!!!!!!!!

That post was so smart, I understood every word!... I'm tired of lying, I didn't understand a single word because of your freaking chat speak... >_>

Wow... Can this world get any dumber?

I use sarcasm all the time, tons of people use it, so does Joe, and does that mean we are all big headed? No, now go learn how to type, instead of using chat speak. Watching you type is as painful as stabbing myself.

Oh, and by the way, dogs have better typing skills then what you have.

Last edited:

Imzy

Oh,oh,oh,..

K, I use chat speak so what's it to u. Y did u go and get involved u dog was I talkin to u. U must be dumber than a dog if u don't understand chat speak. Get lost u stupid baboon, don't go and involve ur big head in other ppl's bizness. I can type better than u, u stupid child! Oh and ur right the world is gettin dumber with ppl lik u getting born. Oh and sarcasm is a sign of big-headedness. I fur proud of ur sarcasm, ur seriously retared or like how "Joe" said on one occasion, get help. Oh and if watching me type is so painful y don't u go and stab urself, the world would be a better place!!!!

MonopolyMoneyBag

Oh,oh,oh,..

K, I use chat speak so what's it to u. Y did u go and get involved u dog was I talkin to u. U must be dumber than a dog if u don't understand chat speak. Get lost u stupid baboon, don't go and involve ur big head in other ppl's bizness. I can type better than u, u stupid child! Oh and ur right the world is gettin dumber with ppl lik u getting born. Oh and sarcasm is a sign of big-headedness. I fur proud of ur sarcasm, ur seriously retared or like how "Joe" said on one occasion, get help. Oh and if watching me type is so painful y don't u go and stab urself, the world would be a better place!!!!

No, you weren't talking to me, but it's a public message board. So I can say whatever I feel like saying.

No, I must be dumber then a dog if I do understand it and use it. You're making a moron out of yourself..

Oh, and by the way, I use my brain and don't say 'u' and 'ppl' instead of you and people. I take my time with typing, which you don't. And the world would be a better place if chat speak was illegal. That'd make everyone happy :D

And when he said 'get help' he wasn't talking to me, you freaking hypocrite :/

Joe, can I report this guy for being a moron and a hypocrite, for using chat speak 24/7, and for him insulting everyone who has posted on this thread?

Anyway, how is the project going Joe?

Last edited: