• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The big question is, would impidimp be part of Ash's team?

KirliaToon50

Pokemon Master since 1997
Seeing as impidimp yet to be seen in the Pokemon Anime, would Ash catch it? would Impidimp fit Ash? if not, would Impidimp be likely on a Character of the Day's Pokemon? Discuss.

KirliaToon50

Okay, back on topic... maybe impidimp couldn't fit Ash's team... would it be surprising that the writers don't allow it?

KirliaToon50

I don't think it's a bad choice for Satoshi's team, although to me it always seemed more like a Rocket-dan type of Pokemon, maybe because it reminds me of Nyasu. Then again they have the Gachat machine now, so they don't really need a Beroba.
Yeah. I mean can you imagine a conversation between Meowth and Impidimp but I agree that rocket pokeball machine thing exists for a reason.

Red and Blue

Dont see why not. Even if Marnie has one in the anime it's not like it's the first time Ash has shared a Pokemon with a rival before

Ignition

Love when the mods can’t do their jobs properly
Grimmsnarl is my favorite Gen 8 mon so I'm all for it