• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The big question is, would impidimp be part of Ash's team?

Seeing as impidimp yet to be seen in the Pokemon Anime, would Ash catch it? would Impidimp fit Ash? if not, would Impidimp be likely on a Character of the Day's Pokemon? Discuss.

Okay, back on topic... maybe impidimp couldn't fit Ash's team... would it be surprising that the writers don't allow it?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I don't think it's a bad choice for Satoshi's team, although to me it always seemed more like a Rocket-dan type of Pokemon, maybe because it reminds me of Nyasu. Then again they have the Gachat machine now, so they don't really need a Beroba.

I don't think it's a bad choice for Satoshi's team, although to me it always seemed more like a Rocket-dan type of Pokemon, maybe because it reminds me of Nyasu. Then again they have the Gachat machine now, so they don't really need a Beroba.
Yeah. I mean can you imagine a conversation between Meowth and Impidimp but I agree that rocket pokeball machine thing exists for a reason.

Red and Blue

Dont see why not. Even if Marnie has one in the anime it's not like it's the first time Ash has shared a Pokemon with a rival before