• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Big TRio Splitup Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnovaMaster

Ok, so we've seen that Meowth might be caught by Iris. Most of you say it will be some mission and ignore the fact that Meowth was FIRED. I think he's going to stay with the twerps for quite some time though.

Then after that I think James is going to join Team Plasma, makes sense since he cares so much about his Pokemon and thinks they are working towards something great for Pokemon.

Meanwhile, Jessie sticks with Team Rocket because she's the greediest and most power hungry.

Jessie: Team Rocket

James: Team Plasma

Meowth: Ash and Co (Indifferent to either organization)

This would be an extremely well written and new plot for the TRio. And I can't help but hope this is where they are headed. It's just gotta be.

Aegon

Or Meowth could simply rejoin Team Rocket after his time with Ash, Iris and Cilan. That's a much easier explanation (but not as interesting as your theory, I'll admit).

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Team Rocket agents also care for their Pokemon and I think James would want to keep his Pokemon, rather than letting them go because he thinks that's "The best choice"

Team Rocket are doing some sort of mission and there was a magazine scan that mentioned a secret, so I doubt Meowth is going to stay with Iris and it I hope it isn't captured. I doubt they will split up.

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
With the way the writers act, anything is possible. Could you explain to the class why James wants to join Team Plasma, though?

I believe that Meowth being fired doesn't mean a thing, or at least enough to be in all capital letters. Meowth joined Team Rocket because he worked to improve himself for Meowzy, only to be shot down. Meowth then joins Team Rocket to become happy and loved through success. Afterwards, Meowth becomes best friends with Jessie and James and would never permanently leave them because they're his only friends in the world, and he can't stand the thought of being alone and unloved. Meowth being fired should be devastaing for him, not just because he can no longer be top cat, but because he can no longer be with his best friends. This is why I think Meowth wouldn't want to stay with the twerps and find a way to get back with his friends.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
This or this might be the right place to post your theory in. One main thread for TR and one specifically about the splitup episode should be sufficient^^

Status
Not open for further replies.