• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The biggest fail you've ever seen.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
The biggest fail I've ever seen (Before I saw it on MadTV) was a sorority called "Kappa Kappa Kappa". Their colours were white with red letters. They had white hoodies with KKK on the back...in red.

It was awesome when I saw it lampooned on MadTV. I thought: "They must have seen that, too."

So, what's the biggest FAIL you've ever seen?

Don't derp and say "This thread, lololololol!"

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I once saw a fairground ride called the Caterpiller. I died inside. I went back months later and it still wasn't fixed.

My classmate was in line for food. There were two lines; one for cash and one for ID cards. He had cash and was in the ID card line. Then he says "Is this the cash line?". There was a huge sign in front of him that says "ID ONLY".

Also, this other time, my friend just walked into a group of random strangers thinking it was me. I mean like we had no clue who they were and they looked nothing like me.

pirate555

Word.
The news bombards me with stories of Fail that far exceed anything I've ever come across in my own experience, though I've tripped inside rotating doors and locked myself out on a regular basis. But one of the more amusing 'fails' on the news that has stuck in my memory is this one.

Missingno
The biggest fail I've ever seen was a person falling over while attempting to pitch underhand.

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
When I tried to throw a ball at the ground and I missed.

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
My one Hmm let me think (10 hours later)
Oh i remember now.
My one was when Me and my Family were driving to a Restaurant near a Bar, The Bartender gave a Drunk man some Beer and the drunk Crazy Person threw the Glass on the TV on the Bar and it broke IT WAS SO LOLWUT

Alleviate

Banned
The biggest fail I've ever seen (Before I saw it on MadTV) was a sorority called "Kappa Kappa Kappa". Their colours were white with red letters. They had white hoodies with KKK on the back...in red.

It was awesome when I saw it lampooned on MadTV. I thought: "They must have seen that, too."

So, what's the biggest FAIL you've ever seen?

Don't derp and say "This thread, lololololol!"

I've always thought of insecure and unstable people are pretty much failures.

Flame Mistress

Biggest fail I've ever seen is that my new teacher couldn't remember the name of my classmate although she kept saying it over and over again.

Yeah. My life is kinda fail as well, seeing as THAT is my biggest fail...

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I saw a picture of a car that was IN the roof of a house. There was a caption....
"Epic Fail:
it's such a fail, it's almost a win."

Shedinjask

Currently Invincible
My biggest fail is reading Mistress' post.

My fail was when I drove my bike off a high slope. I soared through the air at around 8 feet in the air or so.

I landed it, got off. My bike then popped a tire on me.

Geekachu

So we went on a school trip to Paris. Part of the trip was going to a theme park, and my friend managed to aquaint himself with two lovely french girls. After spending the day at the theme park with them he got their numbers, miraculously. It was only when he left did other people from our school spotted the same two girls... Kissing.
So my friend spent his day at the theme park trying to get with two french lez beans. Pretty funny if you ask me.