• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The Biggest Loser:Pokemon Version"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Ani227MS.png
:Welcome ladies and gentlemen to "The Biggest Loser:pokemon version"!Are you low on money?Are you fat and still gaining weight?Then today is your lucky day!On this game you lose your weight and gain money!Its first come first serve in this because only 16 contestants will be entered!These 18 contestants will be divided to 3 groups:Blue,Red,and Yellow.Each team will be automatically weight 1800 pounds,assuming each contestant is 300 pounds.Each team will have a personal [BANNER]pain in the butt[/BANNER] trainer who will keep the weight of their team.Trainers will help me out giving the instructions/task/directions/work to be done.Depending on the team's speed and teamwork will judge how much weight they lost.Objective is simple:The team who loses the most weight wins the money and the fit body!Im your host Ryan!

Rules
-All SPPF Rules must be followed
-Constantly online and active (I might remove you if you don't)
-A fair,good sportsman (don't be sore loser)
-Must be fit for trainer and must be obese for member
-Good personality (The type of person that stops fights,not the one that starts them)
-No bad words please
-Don't even think about SPAMMING!
If you disobey these rules you will replaced

To sign up use this:
Name: (Your/made-up name)
Species: (Insert a mini-pokemon sprite)
Pounds: (Contestants must be 300 pounds while trainers get to pick their weight as long as it is a healthy weight)
Favorite Food: (When i mean favorite food it means you cannot resist them no matter how you try.)
Personality:

Trainers:
Red trainer-
330.gif
DragLord-Shadow eeveelution
Blue trainer-
254.gif
Albert Ledge IX-Robincool98
Yellow trainer-
282.gif
Rose-Rosso1111
Contestants that made it:
143.gif
Snacks-Visual
463.gif
Gerrard-glalieguy
487.gif
Obeseolardo-PokeLegend
383.gif
Red Godzilla-Drybones446
129.gif
Karp Karp-Dittoman97
028.gif
Marvin-KingRaichu
124.gif
Fangswi-Shadow Eeveelution

Last edited:

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Ani227MS.png
Let the sign-ups begin!Its first come first serve so first 3Trainers & first 18Contestants!Trainer species must look fit while Contestants must be Obese looking(No offense) but dont worry cause you will lose it eventualy.

Visual

Nine one six ~
Name: Snacks
Species: ;143;
Pounds: 300 pounds(It's default, isn't it?)
Favorite Food: Doughnuts! And cookies.
Personality: He likes to eat food no matter if he is hungry or not. He is very determined to lose the weight and control his eating habit. He likes to complain a lot, though.

Last edited:

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Species: ;143;
Pounds: 300 pounds(It's default, isn't it?)
Favorite Food: Doughnuts! And cookies.
Personality: He likes to eat food no matter if he is hungry or not. He is very determined to lose the weight and control his eating habit. He likes to complain a lot, though.
Accepted!Maybe i should make the age matter.Where's your name by the way?

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Species: ;463;
Pounds: 309 pounds(Do we have to be that specific?)
Favorite Food: Clam Chowder!
Personality: He grew up as a pokemon of a Sailor that loved food. They cooked together all the time. He wants to lose the weight because his blubber was getting in the way of his cooking.

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Species: ;463;
Pounds: 309 pounds(Do we have to be that specific?)
Favorite Food: Clam Chowder!
Personality: He grew up as a pokemon of a Sailor that loved food. They cooked together all the time. He wants to lose the weight because his blubber was getting in the way of his cooking.
Once again forgot the name but still accepted

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Species: ;487;
Weight: ???!!!11!!!!!
Favorite Food: Lard... and Cheetohs... and Lard...
Personalities: "I'm... so old!... and fat..." The heaviest of all Pokemon, he CAN'T stop eating! EVER! He eats all the time, sucking the lard out of the pigs he constantly brings into existence! He's too heavy! So heavy, he breaks any scale he's measured on! He's been eating all the time for 5,510 years, so... what else needs to be explained?

Last edited:

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Species: ;487;
Weight: ???!!!11!!!!!
Favorite Food: Lard... and Cheetohs... and Lard...
Personalities: "I'm... so old!... and fat..." The heaviest of all Pokemon, he CAN'T stop eating! EVER! He eats all the time, sucking the lard out of the pigs he constantly brings into existence! He's too heavy! So heavy, he breaks any scale he's measured on! He's been eating all the time for 5,510 years, so... what else needs to be explained?
Ani227MS.png
Why do people keep missing the name?Accepted

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Okay! His name is Obeseolardo!

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Trainer

Name: DragLord
Species: ;330;
Age: Real Age are unknown, But by her looks it looks like 25.
Pounds: 125 Pounds *She can be in any weight*
Favorite Food: *Nothing* *She has a special recipe for sorceress only*
Personality: She like to push others when Training, But if she in a good mood, she will lighten the extremely hard workout. If anyone tries to make a fool out of her, she will curse the Pokemon

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Trainer

Name: DragLord
Species: ;330;
Age: Real Age are unknown, But by her looks it looks like 25.
Pounds: 125 Pounds *She can be in any weight*
Favorite Food: *Nothing* *She has a special recipe for sorceress only*
Personality: She like to push others when Training, But if she in a good mood, she will lighten the extremely hard workout. If anyone tries to make a fool out of her, she will curse the Pokemon
Approved.Finally someone got the name right

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
Name: Red Godzilla
Species: ;383;
Pounds: 310
Favorite Food: Sun-Chips / Mini-Kyogre Fish Bites
Personality: Extremely heavy. The sun he brings is good for him because he will sweat more. He is one of the fastest Super Heavyweights of the PokeWorld.

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Oops. Sorry WT. His name will be... Gerrard.

I love Random Name Generators. They make life so much easier.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Name: Albert Ledge IX
Species: ;254;
Pounds: 147
Favorite Food: Anything Healthy
Personality: He is very harsh when it comes to training. He is Albert II cousin and is a master in Jungle Combat (he loves others to train in jungle combat).

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Can I add a character other then the trainers?

rosso1111

Trainer:

Name: Rose
Species: Gardevoir ;282;
Weight: 105lbs
Favourite Food: Homemade Kebabs (Healthy, of course)
Personality: Not even knowing of the word 'quit', she will push people to their limits, and then a little bit further. Gets annoyed very easily at people not working hard.

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Name: Karp Karp
Species: ;129;
Weight: 300lbs
Favorite Food: Pizza (Not sure if eatable it water, but I'll go with that, you will to, right?)
Personality: Does any order given to him, but usually forgets the order 30 minutes later, so must be constantly reminded

Status
Not open for further replies.